LFDGD Poll

BurzumBeast

Darksol
May 18, 2001
Vinland
hometown.aol.com
What is your favorite song off of Last Fair Deal Gone Down? Mine is I Transpire. The way the song starts off with the killer almost Opeth-like guitar part just captivates me. Teargas is also a great track. Very catchy and very depressing at the same time. I could go on and on about how every track on the album is pure genius, but I'll stop now and let everyone leave their comments.

Damn dude that is such a tough question, I have it narrowed down to 4 songs lol I don't think I can pick just one. Katatonia plays some of the most catchiest beats, I can hum them to myself all day and never get tired of them. I would have to say (not in order) Sweet Nurse, Clean Today, Tonights Music, Dispossession. I will say though that I play Tonights Music the most on my stereo. All in all a fantastic album.

for some reason, it would have to be 'the future of speech.' its that part in the middle with the effected vox where he says 'a brand new day it can't get worse...'. the whole songs lyrics are really good. i like it a lot.

then would be chrome and dispossession. there isn't a song on here that i dont' like.

It's impossible to choose, I've been listening to LFDGD for a month now and I still can't choose the most outstanding song, they all stand out :) However, the song that made my winter what it was, melancholic and wonderful was Tonights Music, that's one song that I love above all. Eh, maybe that's the ONE then...

I always love how NOBODY can EVER stick to saying just one song when asked. Heh.

Anyways, my pick would be a toss-up between Tonight's Music and Sweet Nurse.

I will say, though, that this is a really hard one as the songs on LFDGD are all very distinct from one another (they get better with each record) and all very very good. I could also easily have said Clean Today or Dispossession.

for some reason, it would have to be 'the future of speech.' its that part in the middle with the effected vox where he says 'a brand new day it can't get worse...'

Yeah, that's the coolest "moment" of the album.

All songs are awesome, but I still think that Chrome is one of the best songs ever written so it's the best from Last Fair Deal Gone Down.

It always gives me goosebumps.. and the lyric is something I'd like to write some day too. Something about apathy in such a strong way.. oh my.

Damn, it's so hard to decide, but I have to say without a doubt "Clean Today" is my favorite off the new album - I think it's one of the greatest songs they've ever recorded. However, the rest of the album is amazing as well. I can't even think of a "bad" Katatonia song now that I think about it.