Life is fucked up .

Wars of Winter,

My condolences man. Life is fucked up.

(I have lost my father, but now I love my mother and brother more, does this make sense?)

take it easy.

I'm truly sorry to hear it.
I hope you find some comfort...

"to bid you farewell"

You know, it feels so stupid to try to comfort someone by telling of your own unhappy situation - but I can't find any better way either.

So, my grandma got into hospital today - and I wouldn't be surprised if it were for the last time. I'm not that worried about her, for she is old and sick and would be better dead (sad but true); but I'm too damn worried about how my father will take it. He's on a vacation right now and don't know about her, which means I should call him and tell it - but I just don't want to ruin his holiday. On the other hand I wouldn't want to tell it "too late" either...

-Villain

Well, as stereotypes would describe us, we all must have had fucked up things happen in our lifes because we're metal fans now...

And to be serious now: to everyone who posted a story in here, sorry to hear that.

I'll be kind enough to not add any more stories, but I think I understand why people do it. I mean, you can't say any "magic word" that will make things better, but if you share a story, you can make a person feel less alone in their situation.

At least, that's how I see it.