Life Quality Poll 2007

How has the past year treated you?

• Absolutely shitty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • O.K, no complaints.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • My life is excellent, Hugh Hefner would be envious.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
I don't think I've ever thought life is great or life is shitty. I'm always in the okay range.

Sex Life - Non-existent
Work Life- Killing my Spirit
Home Life - Heavy Metal Massacre

I swear to Odin that my job, and that's what it is, because it sure the fuck isn't a career, is killing me. I have two good friends who I work with. Everyone else is a fucking snake who will lie, cheat, fenagle, and chip away at you in the most devious fashion. And while at times, I am somewhat to blame for allowing myself to be subdued by this tsunami of shitslinging, I'm really just an avg bloke who wants a harmonious work environment.

School Life: Excellent, even though the actual direction of studies meanders a lot
Interpersonal Relationships:
-Friends: great:
-Family: decent
-Romantics: pathetic
Work: Better than last year.
Hobbies: Alcoholism higher than ever. I can also interpret 3 languages (I consider this as a hobby) other than English to laughable (read: awful) degrees of fluency.

Yeah, it's going ok I guess. Just keep the wine coming and nobody gets hurt.

I'd say pretty shitty right now, due to a mass amount of things piling up.

The fact that my life consists of the following for an everyday routine...

6:30am Wake up
7am - 3:30pm Work
4pm - 1am Sit on the computer

And Weekends

11am Wake up
11:02am - 3am Sit on the computer

...Doesn't help anything one bit.

Need to move from utah and gain a reasonable social life. I did, for about 2 years, have a half decent social life, but most everyone I know joined the military or left for college. So I'm stuck here doing nothing.

Not sure how to vote because of how much it currently fluxuates between shitty and okay.

Work: about 97% fucking shitty
Friends: I only have two in this fucking country and they don't live anywhere near me. To see one it's a $400 round trip train ticket and the closer one is still $90.
Family: I have no phone and my internet connection usually bites so I almost never get to talk to them but for the occasional email.
Home: I don't have a lot of time off and when I do I split it between trying to recouperate and trying to explore a bit of this country.
Sex: Barren wasteland.

I was thinking of Russian, actually...

Or possibly German. Actually, German would probably be easier.

Spent the last 10 months here in Germany learning German. It's not bad, but I still have trouble with articles and sometimes with word order. I've kind of started with Russian, learned the alphabet and some basic verbs, and so far I enjoy it. Just wish I could go to the class more frequently:erk:

Not too bright.
Work: Finally found one that I mildly enjoy, but I don't seem to be able to keep it, just like the previous ones.
Friends: I have pretty cool friends. They're fun, but I guess I'd like to meet more new people, those I can go to shows/movies with.
Family: I seem to take shit on my family. Not a good habit. I love my parents, but sometimes I'm just not myself.
Sex: Still didn't get over my last crush. Found a girl who likes me, but I didn't feel any connection. So, yeah, nonexistent.
School: Lost my focus. Been an A student, and now I'm average at best. Trying to fix things right now.

Not sure how to vote because of how much it currently fluxuates between shitty and okay.

Work: about 97% fucking shitty
Friends: I only have two in this fucking country and they don't live anywhere near me. To see one it's a $400 round trip train ticket and the closer one is still $90.
Family: I have no phone and my internet connection usually bites so I almost never get to talk to them but for the occasional email.
Home: I don't have a lot of time off and when I do I split it between trying to recouperate and trying to explore a bit of this country.
Sex: Barren wasteland.

Bro, when the hell are you going to leave that place?

pretty bad now, but i always have my head up. i mean... what it comes down to is that none of us really have problems at all. look around the world, shut the fuck up.