Life Quality Poll 2007

How has the past year treated you?

• Absolutely shitty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • O.K, no complaints.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • My life is excellent, Hugh Hefner would be envious.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
I don't even want to see what I wrote in this thread in 2007!

Things are going great now compared to then, though 05-06 was the real low point. even so, my life has been too easy, i can't complain.

i wouldn't say hef would be envious at this point, but it's looking up. just starting a new, albeit minimum-wage, job--at least it's work. got a lot of shows for both bands on the calendar for this summer, including a two week tour to look forward to...weather's gotta get nice around here any fucking day now. good times.

2007 was a fun year.

My job is cool. The four years I put in at the college as a part-timer paid off and I started the full-time tutoring/coordinating/teaching position earlier this year. I'm moving into my own apartment tomorrow, so that's exciting and relieving all at once. I say "my own" because the husband isn't really on board with it. I suspect he'll be living mostly at his parents'. Fine by me. :p

2007 was a fun year.

My job is cool. The four years I put in at the college as a part-timer paid off and I started the full-time tutoring/coordinating/teaching position earlier this year. I'm moving into my own apartment tomorrow, so that's exciting and relieving all at once. I say "my own" because the husband isn't really on board with it. I suspect he'll be living mostly at his parents'. Fine by me. :p

Wtf?!? Are you separating? Details please

Wtf?!? Are you separating? Details please

No. Just couldn't stand living at his parents' place any longer, and since I'm making enough money now, I went out and got the place myself. He, on the other hand, is totally comfortable living in their filth. He's starting to like the apartment now, though. I'd been buying furniture on the weekends for the past few months and storing it at my parents' house.

All moved in, by the way.

WP_20160702_02_14_50_Pro_zpsnxvekhpi.jpg

WP_20160703_10_54_01_Pro_zpswvk8ikgu.jpg

WP_20160703_10_53_23_Pro_zpsjukcl5ip.jpg

WP_20160703_10_53_14_Pro_zpseacpkpvf.jpg

WP_20160703_10_55_42_Pro_zps9toyrcgc.jpg

WP_20160703_10_59_40_Pro_zpscf0evssi.jpg

WP_20160702_10_04_34_Pro_zpstxhxs3kb.jpg

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Can you send me notes on how to start this process?
Step 1: Don't get involved with
Chick finally "dumped" me this weekend ha! Im actually still pretty confused because I'm a 10 and she's maybe a 5. And by confused I mean literally as in: "wwhhaaaat?" The only response I could come up with to her final text was "ok sounds good" hahaha
in the first place

yeah i dont understand a grown adult man that would rather live with his parents than alone with his wife? grow up dude, cut the cord.