Life Quality Poll 2007

How has the past year treated you?

• Absolutely shitty

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • O.K, no complaints.

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • My life is excellent, Hugh Hefner would be envious.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
well check what the shipping would be on that, maybe we can make a deal

on a related note i once ended up losing like $200 when some bud i paid for got lost/seized in the mail. that sucked. never again.

i've seen kids get packages at school where it's literally just a normal box, then they open it up and there's like... just a bunch of pot without any sort of anything to conceal it. i absolutely dont understand it. it's always the retarded jackasses who successfully do shit like that too.

Got a room the size of a cupboard in a shitty house in a neighbourhood full of junkies and black people who yell drunkenly and incoherently across the apartment block across the road. Got a job in a bar where I work all night Friday and Saturday, picking up the glasses for drunk trendies who take E and dance until close, breaking glasses throwing up in obscure corners. Got no girlfriend. Got very little money to speak of.
Fuck it, I voted excellent.

Everything's pretty good (unlike the past couple of years) except for one element of confusion that doesn't seem like it'll be resolved any time soon.

cat_death_fire.gif

Fucking great at the moment. Still loving my job, just got back from a week at sea working on bay grass restoration. Going hiking on the AT in two weeks. Awesome girlfriend. Lots of shows with the band coming up.

Job: Pretty nice, working full time at a tobacco shop right now (different one than before). Getting free cigars while at work and über discounts on rolling and pipe tobacco is very nice. And of course it's probably the best job I could have right now.
School: Summer classes start in two weeks, and after that I'll decide if I want to do a transfer program to Uppsala or Chambéry/Annecy or what.
Romance: Pathetic
Other: Spend most of my free time reading various religious books (gnostic, mystic, occult and so on). And of course, I went to Europe and had the best fucking month+ of my life earlier this year :kickass: