Liljekvist's vocal contributions?

YouMustFall

MayheM
Jan 11, 2008
I'm saying Liljekvist instead of Dan so you don't confuse him with Swano, but I'm wondering which parts he contributed vocals too on The Great Cold Distance??

I had thought that Anders did most of them on The Great Cold Distance, but Daniel did them on Viva Emptiness. Anders destroys all with his screams live though. Epic.

You shouldn't figure! ;) And I think when you mention the name Daniel on the Katatonia forum, people would first think of the Katatonia member, no?

If I'm not wrong, I believe Swano drummed for Katatonia, as well as produced some of their stuff. Swano is therefore related to Katatonia history.

My name is Daniel and Im always called Dan...

But to the point, i agree with the point of singling out Dan swano from Daniel Liljekvist, seeing as Dan swano has pretty much been involved in Katatonia from the beginning, starting with doing the clean vocals (before Jonas performed them), and keyboards on the early material (as Day disyraah) to playing drums, and doing the editing for some albums in the later years. And as far as I know Daniel Liljekvist has only contributed vocals for "Ghost of the sun", and backing vocals (along with Anders) to all the tracks on The Great Cold Distance