Linda, Sara, Wanda: Any news about new band members?

momadave

Your hippie fan
Sep 26, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Just wondering how the recruiting is coming along and how you are all doing with the change? Thanks in advance for any info you can shed light on.

Yes indeedy ... inquiring minds want to know. How are the auditions going? Do ya still manage to get some play dates with your other incarnations?

Hehe we won't be seeing Iron Maidens for a looooong time.

Is that your wish, Acujer? I don't find it very amusing. Please just be patient and wait for us to tend to matters at hand before we say anything about what is going on. Please, just give us that respect like the rest of the gang here is doing. Kewl?

Why would that be my wish? I want to see you guys all the time. I love Iron Maidens shows.

Hell, I'm hoping I'll be able to catch a Maidens show at the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this month before I go back to Afghanistan! That's not to looong! I haven't checked the SFS site or anything, not even sure if there is a date, but I hope it will happen! I have to get alot of merch to take back with me for some new fans of the band and I LOVE Maleni's place of buisiness!
Would love to see ANY incarnation of the band, weather it be new members, special guests, or "friends" it's all about having fun, the music, the atmosphere, and the people.

However....whenever....wherever....we'll be right back there in the audience up near the front, giving Sarah the devil horns \m/

For the record, I had no intent of joking or getting people pissed off with this thread. I know how hard and emotional it is to lose close bandmates and have to move to the next step. I wish the ladies all the positive vibes and luck for the future. Most of all, I will be there supporting them!

For the record, I had no intent of joking or getting people pissed off with this thread. I know how hard and emotional it is to lose close bandmates and have to move to the next step. I wish the ladies all the positive vibes and luck for the future. Most of all, I will be there supporting them!

You said or did nothing wrong at all-all you did was ask a question.

We all miss Aja and Heather, but you can bet that Linda, Sara, and Wanda are going to do what's best for the band, and if they need time then they need time. I haven't seen them in over a year and a half; and Linda and I have known each other for "eons", right Roomie?! heheh They'll let us all know when the time it right.

Best wishes Maidens!! We here in SLC, UT are ready and waiting! :devil:

Love your guts!!!
~ Dori

... Vacation? Let's hear about it! :headbang:

Thanks for asking. My g/f and I just got back from a week roadtrip thru Yellowstone, the Black Hills including Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse, and back thru Yellowstone again.

Along the way we stopped a couple places to do some Sapphire mining and went to a Dinosaur dig in Thermopolis, WY.

Freakin' Hot, I tell ya ... now unseasonably cool. :cool: