Lindgren's Departure:(

Rumor has it that he left when Mendez Decided to cut his hair.
He wouldn't stand touring with a band mender with short hair.
It Just wouldn't be cool.

no, he cut martin's hair for him, and then left. he wanted to poison the band before he made his departure. he's had this planned since they recorded still life.

Didnt Brian May finish his thesis on astronomy (or something related) recently?
Brian and peter with his knowledge of physics could start a band? A freddy mercury lookalike with mike's heavy vocals maybe? Super intelligent musicians....what a geek fest

He and Mike co-wrote Orchid and Morningrise, MAYH was mostly Mike's iirc.

Ok..that tells me the version I knew was right..though I think MAYH is stil 50/50..I wonder what kind of path they would have followed if Peter continued to write for Opeth..

Hi. Be gentle; it's my first time. I saw Opeth with Gigantour in Columbus some time during September 2006. As they were tuning up or whatever before they played their first song, someone threw a bottle at Peter and hit him in the chest. He looked up, ready, surely, to unleash some serious metal vengeance, but the perpetrator, probably a drunken Lamb of God fan, remained anonymous. I hope this incident in Columbus had nothing to do with Peter's eventual loss of enthusiasm because I enjoyed his solos as a contrast to Mikael's. I especially love the one from "The Leper Affinity".

I have never posted on a forum before, but only read them. How the hell do I make my sig? Not that I know what it will be but still...

Hi. Be gentle; it's my first time. I saw Opeth with Gigantour in Columbus some time during September 2006. As they were tuning up or whatever before they played their first song, someone threw a bottle at Peter and hit him in the chest. He looked up, ready, surely, to unleash some serious metal vengeance, but the perpetrator, probably a drunken Lamb of God fan, remained anonymous. I hope this incident in Columbus had nothing to do with Peter's eventual loss of enthusiasm because I enjoyed his solos as a contrast to Mikael's. I especially love the one from "The Leper Affinity".

I have never posted on a forum before, but only read them. How the hell do I make my sig? Not that I know what it will be but still...

Welcome to the forum. That's not why Peter left. As for your sig I'm too sick to explain anything beyond this right now. Someone help him out.

I only joked about that being the reason he left. It did happen, but I know he left for other reasons. As for the signature, I figured it out all by myself, and hey... n00bs are people too! Thanks for the help anyway Johan.