Linkin Park

Originally posted by terria
well, at least this chester bennington or whatever their lead-singer is called can sing his stuff live, which is really a hard job to do...
it's pop, okay, but they have some damn good songs :)

throw them apples in!

He has one of the worst voices I've ever heard.

Linkin Park's music is awful. The lyrics are even worse. There is NOTHING good about that band. I include them into the list of bands that if they all died, there would be no loss to the artistic community.

Originally posted by Collapse Generation
Whatever anyone says, Linkin Park's song "Crawling" is really cool.

:OMG:

if i had to mitigate their shittiness by picking a 'best song', it would never in a million years be 'crawling'

craaaaaaaaawling iiiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiiiiin.

no, serisouly, if i had to pick a favorite by them, it would be from their EP. or perhaps 'place for my head'

Originally posted by Slipknot_isn't_metal
WHY the fuck is LINKIN PARK being talked about in the OPETH forum ????

they suck huge cock btw.

Good Question ;) Ask the thread starter !

Perhaps with your definition of music, but to me music is expression of something towards sound. When you are not expressing nothing and do things out of greed i do not consider it music i consider it a product like a shoe or a piece of bread.

By my definition linkin park is not even music, then again few things are music.

what are you talking about. most bands are music.

even by your logic, there are far more underground bands that play real music then the mainstream manufactured bands like linkin park or simple plan.