Lisa Ekdahl

Djöfull

Jan 27, 2002
Iceland
Yeah I know it's swedish commercial (pop) musik but I´m going to a concert of hers here in Iceland next month. She plays kind soft acoustic(sometimes quite folky) musik and has a nice cute voice. I got 3 of her CDs the other day and I quite like Bortom det blå. I´m wondering if anybody here likes her and has recommendations?

http://www.lisaekdahl.com/
a recent song can be heard at the start of the site

Hehe....I have a Winnerbäck DVD where she's singing with him in two songs. A friend said she sounds like Mickey Mouse :D
I'm generally not too much into female voices...and Lisa is not one of the exceptions of the rule.

Bortom det blå is her best according to me. The two latest are a bit boring, but with some good tracks (both are produced by the mentioned Winnerbäck). Her first two are are bit unpolished, but with some really strong songs. If you allready have Bortom... I have no recommendations :)

-Andreas (who thinks Gauny strange for listening to Winnerbäck, who is clearly inferior to Lisa ;) )

Phyros said:
Bortom det blå is her best according to me. The two latest are a bit boring, but with some good tracks (both are produced by the mentioned Winnerbäck). Her first two are are bit unpolished, but with some really strong songs. If you allready have Bortom... I have no recommendations :)

-Andreas (who thinks Gauny strange for listening to Winnerbäck, who is clearly inferior to Lisa ;) )

I have listened to her latest album for some time now, and I must say I really enjoy it. Never thought I would say (or write) that, but sometimes it's good to be proven wrong...

I heard Bortom det blå while in Lund, 2000 and now in 2006 I got that album and her lates Pärlor av glas(the intro song is from that) and Kroppen mot jorden (96). They're fine but not as grat as Bortom...
Can't say I like her english songs that much from what I´ve heard( videos on the website)

I dont really listen to that kind of music, but i have to say that "Vem vet" is a really good song. :)
I didnt even really know that she was still playing, i havent heard her in 10 years or so i think...