List 20 Random Things about Yourself...

21. this shouldnt bother me but it does because im a fucking loser and i hate the internet but that roxy chick in my sig i have a stupid crush on and recently this guy told me he is in love with her and she's in love with him, and he's only 15 (she is 17) and they live pretty far away and now i am all lonely and depressed even though i didnt want this stupid internet love shit to happen and it's funny because he's like "i wish i had someone to take me to go see her" omfg fucking loser but i suppose they are a perfect match since they are both so fucked up in the head but then again i am too but that guy is way more fucked up like he hears voices and hallucinates and stays up for 2 weeks at a time which i think is mostly bullshit anyway but i guess roxy likes people like that and oh well why am i getting so worked up over this it's not like anything would've happened with her anyway but then again the internet is my life, it's like real life to me, when i like someone it's like i like them in real life too and when they dont feel the same way about you it hurts just as bad and blah blahb lbhalbh ladbhjlkafd fuck the internet i hate it.

i'm depressed
i'm chewing a green pen in this very moment
i'm bored to hell/death
i'm listening to Katatonia - A Premonition now in winamp version 2.81 and it even makes me more depressed, a great song though
i...

jjl;

21. I eat too much pizza :D

22. I drink too much coke. I think I'm addicted. I get serious cravings for coke or coffee if I go without it for a day.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
21. this shouldnt bother me but it does because im a fucking loser and i hate the internet but that roxy chick in my sig i have a stupid crush on and recently this guy told me he is in love with her and she's in love with him, and he's only 15 (she is 17) and they live pretty far away and now i am all lonely and depressed even though i didnt want this stupid internet love shit to happen and it's funny because he's like "i wish i had someone to take me to go see her" omfg fucking loser but i suppose they are a perfect match since they are both so fucked up in the head but then again i am too but that guy is way more fucked up like he hears voices and hallucinates and stays up for 2 weeks at a time which i think is mostly bullshit anyway but i guess roxy likes people like that and oh well why am i getting so worked up over this it's not like anything would've happened with her anyway but then again the internet is my life, it's like real life to me, when i like someone it's like i like them in real life too and when they dont feel the same way about you it hurts just as bad and blah blahb lbhalbh ladbhjlkafd fuck the internet i hate it.

yea, hehe, that sucks. I totally feel that.

1. I enjoy being random sometimes because randomness adds spice to otherwise sterile atmospheres. I've not had the desire or ability to be random as of late.
2. I just listened to Symphony X and Nightwish on my brother's computer because I need to get more familiar with them before I go to ProgPower IV.
3. I also just listened to Immortal and wish I could be grim like them.
4. I hope I can see them on the Metal Gods tour in May.
5. I continually lose all hope in humanity despite my attempts to be understanding.
6. I am at home for a 4 day vacation and feel out of touch with reality.
7. Poop.
8. Looking at my one of my brother's cats, I wish I could have a cat's life.
9. I think I have come to the decision that I'd like to teach sociology to high school students.
10. That decision also causes much confusion and reflection about whether I'd really care to be a teacher and makes me realize I have no clue what to do with my life.
11. I am oddly attracted to the thought of being hopelessly addicted to heroin and devoid of all around me.
12. I envy luke's life quite often and wonder if I could go from place to place without the comfort of stability.
13. I plan to kidnap Cristina Scabbia at one of the two upcoming LC shows and take her to a remote island where we'll live happily ever after.
14. I could eat a whole jar of olives within a matter of minutes and usually eat 10 or more olives at one time.
15. I have a pair of hot pink Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars.
16. I sometimes think I'm asexual.
17. I have a fascination with Antarctica and have often thought of living there and being isolated. I've looked into tour ships that go there and various jobs that would allow me to live/travel there for several months at a time.
18. I have a serious problem committing to any one thing or person.
19. I believe the spork was man's greatest invention.
20. I'm anxiously waiting for the pieces to come together and trying not to lose hope.

Herald of Abomination said:
19. I might move to Bergen, Norway with Eirik after college.
20. I like Eirik and kitty and PAW.

Hell YEAH!

anyway.. my 20...

1. Emperor do rock and I need to listen to more Norwegian music...
2. However... I am listening to 'King Crimson - Red' right now...
3. I must see Pain of Salvation live! :mad:
4. I have seen them live but I didn't appreciate them then cause I was too fuckin' tired to embrace the profound delight that is Pain of Salvation... fuck me :(
5. I got to see Sigur Ros in Dallas April 2nd :hotjump:
6. I'll get to see Opeth along with Lacuna Coil, Meshuggah and Strapping Young Lad the 8th of May :hotjump:
7. NaTaSmAi will be coming for the concert.. we'll hang out and it'll be cool! :hotjump:
8. I've used the :hotjump: smiley way too much :)
9. I'ma have to move to ANOTHER host family again soon cause my current one have business to attend to.. :erk:
10. My parents and brothers are coming to visit next week.. YEAH!
11. School's over soon and I'm returning to Norway the 11th of June :)
11. Which means I'll get to speak Norwegian regularly again, see the beautiful nature again, drink legally, meet my friends and record my music again :) :hotjump: :Spin:
12. Despite moving back over the Atlantic, I'm keeping the sig saying 'kin ocean :bah: :)erk:)
13. My guitar's being repaired.. haven't played electric in like.. 1 and a half months... IT SUCKS!
14. Manchester United are on the way to winning the Premiership.. I hope they'll do well in Europe too... but I can't see Champions League games here in the US :(
15. A friend just presented some options to where I could stay for the rest of my exchange year... fuck yeah :)
16. I have to clear my stuff and pack... AGAIN!... I fucking hate packing all this shit.. I have a lot of shit...
17. Turns out I get talkative when I'm drunk... and funner..er...
18. The US education system licks balls.. I hate the grading system.. so anal and fixated on fucking homework... :bah:
19. Texas is starting to get hot.. and the air is most.. A fair skinned Norwegian gets fried pretty damn easily...
20. and the US makes you tubby.. why can't people WALK THE FUCK AROUND?! that would help a bit but you can't walk around.. YOU CAN'T!
You need a car to get around :(

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Ok, now I am pissed off!
I wrote the list for an hour or so and now the whole thing just disappeared ;(
Fuck! I hate computers.

:cry: that sucks, I would have liked to have read your twetny.

1. It's late (4am)
2. I got home an hour ago.. I drove my g/f home (1.5 hours there and back)
3. I'm listening to PT - Sleep of No Dreaming
4. My girl was all depressed tonight, which makes me worried. She's having second thoughts about moving in with me this autumn, and also worried about how life'll turn out in general.
5. I'm talking to some people on icq.. just clicking away at the keyboard while the bass from the song is ruling my mind..
6. I'm working on the concept of my new album.. an electronic thingy about a plane that has to land in The Negative Kingdom (*waves to Garm*).
7. I'm wondering where I could find a host for 9 full songs in 192kbps.
8. Last song just ended.. n/p PT - Pagan
9. I'm getting tired, but I still don't want to sleep..
10. I have two exams this coming week.. math on wednesday and biology on friday..
11. I've been eating lots of candy today.. it's easter
12. I saw the movie Amadeus with my mom today (at the cinema)
13. last song just ended.. n/p PT - Waiting Phase One. I love this song.
14. I think my brain is slowing down...
15. I visited a friend who was a bit angry at me for neglecting him.. it worked out and we're back to normal again. I like that.
16. I want people to like me, and I feel bad when I know people who dislike me or are disaapointed in me..
17. I really need to clean my student-room when I get there tomorrow afternoon..
18. N/P Waiting Phase Two
19. I saw PT live last monday.. they were really, really awesome. Paatos opened for them, and they kicked lots of ass too.. they played 3 new songs that'll be on their japanese release of Timeloss.
20. I hardly ever feel happy with myself.

I'll finish my list now

7. I'm thinking of going to see Phone Booth tonight
8. My brother said it's good, but he liked Predator, so I don't trust him
9. I have not talked to another person for approximately 4 and a half hours
10. I am listening to Blood Red Throne
11. I was listening to Bloodbath not long ago
12. I like bands with Blood in their name
13. I don't have any other bands with Blood in their name
14. I need to listen to Sigur Ros again
15. Eirik introduced me to Sigur Ros
16. Eirik is a very real, very proggy Viking ;)
17. I'm kinda hungry, but not really hungry
18. If I go see Phone Booth I'll have to go to the ATM
19. I haven't figure out why I got my paycheck today instead of Monday
20. I have been on the internet too long

21: I think I deserve some credit from Speedkill for introducing him to Sigur Ros and I think he should recognize me as a proper viking... a progressive viking...

:(

22: I can hit the notes on Track 1 from Sigur Ros' ( ) album.. :hotjump: :)

1. I have Sundrop bottles all over my desk.
  2. There is a guitar slide in front of my monitor.
  3. I have a cell phone.
  4. My truck is paid for.
  5. I have so much music yet nothing to listen to.
  6. COPS is on right now, they are catchin a gator.
  7. I am wearing a pair of Tommy Hillfiger (spellin?) slacks and a tank top.
  8. I need to shave my head cause its gettin stubbles.
  9. I need to shave my face cause its gettin stubbles.
  10. I am getting up to go to the kitchen and get a Dr. Pepper.
  11. brb
  12. Back with my Dr. Pepper.
  13. My Dr. Pepper taste great.
  14. I have on Haynes socks.
  15. I have on Polo boxers.
  16. My elbow iches.
  17. I just scratched my elbow.
  18. I belched.
  19. Im listening to Katatonia's newest masterpiece.
  20. OMG OMG!!! There is a prostitute on tv!!!!
    eek.gif

errrrm.........

21. It's 3 AM and I must be lonely:p
22. I am fucking drunk at the moment
23. I am very surprised that I can type right now
24. I have lost some of my hearing in my left ear (during an Arch Enemy show a few years ago)
25. My ears are currently ringing
26. I just ate a sandwich......I am still hungry
27. I wish someone would feed me
28. I am horny
29. I haven't had sex since January
30. I can't believe I just admitted to #29
31. Whoever edited my last post needs to fucking DIE
32. I am going to bed
33. Sianara

:Spin:

AWESOME THREAD!!!

1. I smoke a pack of day, Camels.
2. I dont drink.
3. I have had 3 gf in the last 4 months.
4. I havent gone a month without getting laid since I was 17, and I think its kinda nasty to be honest.
5. I am sort of an uber goth, and Im a killer dancer.
6. I am dating my best friend of almost a year and a half...Yes its a girl.
7. I am horribly computer and anything having to do with electronics illiterate.
8. I was once a lifeguard.
9. I type with one finger.
10. I have met over 12 people from UM.
11. I thoroughly enjoy pop music.
12. I am a vegetarian.
13. I know too many people for my own good.
14. I lived in Kent, England for 2 months, 2 yrs ago, and will be goin back this summer for vacation.
15. I rarely listen to much metal, aside from my gf blasting tr00 black metal all day. 99% of the day Im listening to either goth stuff, or Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, John Coltraine, Mahavishnu etc etc, yeah jazz.
16. I am petrified of blood.
17. I dont come here as much anymore, for the sole reason, I despise all the spammers.
18. I want to meet so many people, s4r, noga, Oyo, SD, Lina, Ben, Joe, Scott, Analog, Bumble, Misanthrope...etc etc etc.
19. I gave Noga the nickname Nogie :)
20. Although I am an icredibly soicial person, and I have a big mouth...I have really bad social anxiety...I Know, its weird.

Thats it...Ill add more later.