List of guitar ampsim software

I use a lot metal amp farm and amplitube in my work
We have a new Soldano model coming to AmpliTube 3 through our upcoming Custom Shop. It is going to work a lot like in-app purchases for AmpliTube on the iPhone, which also is about to get a whole bunch of official Fender models through in-app purchases. It's a great time to get both.

Amplitube (LE, 2, 3) by IK Multimedia? Did anyone mention this? Yes it's payware but you can use ASIO4ALL direct monitoring ASIO for onboard Realtek soundboards or virtually any Soundblaster. RTAS/DX/AU/VST compatible.

We're just a few weeks away from finalizing AmpliTube Custom Shop. This is going to revolutionize the way you try and buy guitar amp modeling gear.

Here's a look inside the shop.

167837_10150392106440147_337617160146_17034571_7467222_n.jpg

We have photos of some of the new gear that is coming our Facebook photo album

(and yes, that is an official Soldano SLO-100 model...) :D

You have the money to afford a Mac, but can't buy an overdrive pedal? B-h, please! I'm not saying Mac shouldn't get any plugins, but this makes no sense.

You have the money to afford a Mac, but can't buy an overdrive pedal? B-h, please! I'm not saying Mac shouldn't get any plugins, but this makes no sense.

What the hell? I have a very nice TS-based OD pedal, but a plug is still handy sometimes.

So I'm demoing C6 and gave their new ampsim a try. What a fucking joke. What a useless piece of shit. :lol: Any free ampim is better than that plastic shit.:puke:

We've worked closely with Ableton to address the issues in Live. AmpliTube 3.5 and Live should play nice together!

Oh, did I mention, the official Soldano SLO-100 was modeled on one from Mike Soldano's personal amp collection... :devil:

Whats the consensus on a good ampsim for clean D.I. guitar tones?
I did look through the list, but i didnt recorgnise any of the names in there (other than full ball distortions).
None of them struck me as being potential babe clean guitar sims, does anyone have any recommendations for me to start with?