List your top 3 bands here

1. Hypocrisy
2. Kreator
3. hmmm... it's so hard to choose... maybe... maybe Suffocation or Cannibals or Finntroll or Korpiklaani or Morbid Angel or or or :lol:

Everyone's favorite band is Hypocrisy, huh. I need to check them out really. I've never heard them I don't think. I'm thinking of starting with their new album. My 3 would be...

Dream Theater
Burzum
Symphony X

These are the bands I can still enjoy anytime, but these lists are very "in the moment" with me. There are a lot of timeless bands that I love that I just can't listen to very much anymore.

Everyone's favorite band is Hypocrisy, huh. I need to check them out really. I've never heard them I don't think. I'm thinking of starting with their new album.

Well,............after all.......this is the Hypocrisy forum!!!!!!!!!! Try starting with the "Abducted" album and then move on up! :headbang:

napalm death, carcass, death and hypocrisy in no order i think

but a lot more bands...

defiance, ratos de porao, razor, pestilence, amorphis, atheist, cynic... tankard!!! tom onkel angelripper!!! ufffff to get fuckin drunk!! jajaja

edit:

also CRANIUM!!!!!!!!!! SPEED METAL SLAUGHTER!!!!!

No, words dont hurt me¸

I just find it UNWISE to claim that something WE dont like should universally be considered shit

Diversity makes life special, and I would fucking hate the fact that EVERYBODY would have Hypocrisy as their favorite band