Listen to these uploads...

Doomcifer said:
It's all one song. It kicks all kinds of ass.

Your nack for finding great music never ceases to amaze me :loco: that song is without exaggerating one of the better ones I've heard in the last couple of years, it's so beautiful and epic in every sense of the word.

I don't see anyone with the slightest interest in extreme metal not liking this; It Is Stunning !

spaffe said:
Your nack for finding great music never ceases to amaze me :loco: that song is without exaggerating one of the better ones I've heard in the last couple of years, it's so beautiful and epic in every sense of the word.

I don't see anyone with the slightest interest in extreme metal not liking this; It Is Stunning !

:D :worship: :headbang:

JayKeeley said:
We had a whole thread on Estatic Fear (I still think its a horrible band name for the kind of music they play), but alas, no search function.... :(

Yeah you're right, must have ignored/missed that one for some strange reason :/

UM said:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
JayKeeley has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I was going to ask you to please resend your Paypal address, seems I managed to delete the message you already sent :loco:

So I'm curious to find out what you think about the song "Give It Up" by one of punkrock's finest, Rich Kids On LSD. This isn't boring three-chord 77's punk, nor is it pop punk or emo. It has been called thrashy skatepunk (not that I necessarily agree with that label, but it's a damn fine song), so I suggest you check it out.

http://www.pointless-box.com/Main/RKL - Riches To Rags - 07 - Give It Up.mp3

Feedback plz :)