Listen to these uploads...

gypsy music is the best shit when you are completely fucking blitzed with your friends ... the gay dancing bond it creates is ... well ... gay ... but the best fucking fun you can have.

here is a more slow "grind" ... this one is to drain your sorrows ... can you picture drunks throwing glasses across the room? :D

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22SASF9MXPX6G2JDUQXPGDTF6J

track II on n'crugu ... you can hear some of these influences.

I've heard one of his songs and I wasn't that impressed; too up-beat and too much punk in there.

And besides I read somewhere that he's doing some sort of tribute CD for the 100 year celebration of Norway (unjustly) ending the union with Sweden, therefore he deserves a boycott :loco:

Opeth17 said:

The file you are trying to play was ripped (copied) from an audio CD.

During the ripping process, the file was "protected." This limits the number of computers on which the file can be played.

To play the file on this computer, you must download a license (a process known as "license migration"). A license acts an electronic key that allows you to "unlock" a protected file and play it.

How about just dropping WMA's into the toilet and sticking to something a little more universal, like MP3s. :loco: