Listen to these uploads...

Demonspell said:
NAD, download this now, loaded with heat-drenched stoner riffage, even though the song itself is pure doom...
Shit yeah, Orodruin rocks. :D I need to buy one of their albums, I only have a CD-R.

I dig that Devin stuff too, the riff mostly.

Doomcicle, I saved them shitz to my desktop and will listen when I return from Trader Joe's. Trader JOOOOOOOOOOOOOE'S!!!11111

yes that riff is divine (no pun intended) on that track.
I wonder how long this You Send it site will last before it gets shut down :D

My favorite Helheim song. "Apenbaringens natt" from Av Norron Aett.

That section from 2:55-4:20.............they don't come much better than that.

spaffe said:
http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GT92LCLW5F950CJOTOUQ1F0YF

I will only upload one track since that makes the odds better somone will bother to download it. Anyway it's a track from Koldbrann, a norweigan band playing an extremly tasty kind of black metal; they somehow manage to pull off these crushing almost rocky riffs togehter with a full and warm production while still sounding very grim, in the very essence of the word. Try not to be close minded, this is not your average mediocre Darkthrone clone. And if you happen to understand norweigan the texts should be paid attention to as well since they're really cool, the track is called "Liturgi i Dissonans" :]

Wow... you're right! This song is pretty excellent, it actually has an original and fresh sound to it. Lurch was right by saying that the vox had authority. Reminds me of a mix between Sigrblot and Darkthrone (the vocals). Nice!