Listen to these uploads...

spaffe said:
That Hades track you uploaded was very good indeed J, it's from DotDS or? Not so sure about that Graveland track thuogh, which albums is it from?

Yeah, the Hades track is from DotDS. Let me know if you'd like some more samples.

There were two Graveland tracks. The first one that One Incher liked was from Creed of Iron, the first album to feature their newer more polished sound. The second one is from Following the Voice of Blood.

J. said:
Yeah, the Hades track is from DotDS. Let me know if you'd like some more samples.

There were two Graveland tracks. The first one that One Incher liked was from Creed of Iron, the first album to feature their newer more polished sound. The second one is from Following the Voice of Blood.

That's allright thank you, I'll get the album some time soon.

The Graveland song I downloaded was 8:49 long if that's any help

I try so hard to like "In the Glare of Burning Churches" but I simply cannot bring myself to enjoy it. It's just... so.... slutty. I am still convinced, however, that the intro is the best introduction ever.

I still fucking love Memory and Destiny... why don't other people like it as much? I really really like Dawn of Iron Blades, but that GOD DAMNED viking/battle/valkyrie cry that he uses about 15 times per song is annoying and totally ruins the album for me! It would be a 9/10 but simply because of that fucking shrill sound, it is a 7/10

Marksveld said:
I try so hard to like "In the Glare of Burning Churches" but I simply cannot bring myself to enjoy it. It's just... so.... slutty. I am still convinced, however, that the intro is the best introduction ever.

YES! BEST INTRO EVAR!!!

*happy folk music*
*sounds of burning church*
*screaming women*

Bob and I have this continuing joke of how Darken uses a Casio to synthesize the battle sounds on Immortal Pride

ARRRRGGHHHH
TRAMPLE TRAMPLE TRAMPLE
BOOM
CASH
ARRRRRRGGHHH
TRAMPLE TRAMPLE TRAMPLE
AAAARRRGGHHH
BOOM
TRAMPLE TRAMPLE TRAMPLE
CRASH
AAAAARRGGHHHH
CLING CLING
ARRRRRGHHHHHH
TRAMPLE TRAMPLE TRAMPLE

DIE IN HONOUR! VICTORY IS LAST FIGHT!

np: Nokturnal Mortum - The Taste Of Victory [ Nokturnal_Mortum--Weltanschauung-2005-ViC | 210kbps | 00:03/12:24 ]

These battle sounds >>>> Graveland's battle sounds.

J. said:
I agree about that damn banshee yell he decided to adopt for DoIB.

The song is from Poccolus.

Ugh... I can't get over that banshee yell. It's just so annoying to me. I hate sudden, shrill noises- and it's really a problem to my ears. And those battle sounds in Weltanshauung I think were sampled from Braveheart and Saving Private Ryan (the machine gun fire).

In the Glare of Burning Churches isnt REALLY my favorite, but it's cool. Vya Kal (Dawn) or Frost (Enslaved) are my favorite intros. What is the one you posted? It's cool!

Yes. Hell yes. That is the best intro ever. I never get tired of listening to that CD. The emotion on songs like Internal Isolation is just...crushing. I wish Mindrot hade released more.

yeah, not a fan of the vocals. reminds me of a slower candlemass. be slow is cool, but reminding me of candlemass is not cool.