Listen to these uploads...

It's not bad, but not original or mindblowing at all. It actually reminds me of Falkenbach a lot. The vocals are nearly identical, and if you replace all the viking stuffs in Falkenbach and replace it with folky stuffs, and then slow everything down for the entire album, you have Rivendell. Half the songs are good, half are OK, but really forgettable.

Thing is, this guy probably has the potential to release one of those entirely-unoriginal-but-classic-albums kinda like Dawn of the Dying Sun. He just needs to be more varied in his songwriting.

J. said:
It's not bad, but not original or mindblowing at all. It actually reminds me of Falkenbach a lot. The vocals are nearly identical, and if you replace all the viking stuffs in Falkenbach and replace it with folky stuffs, and then slow everything down for the entire album, you have Rivendell. Half the songs are good, half are OK, but really forgettable.

Thing is, this guy probably has the potential to release one of those entirely-unoriginal-but-classic-albums kinda like Dawn of the Dying Sun. He just needs to be more varied in his songwriting.

That's what I gather from that one song. I mean, it's got the basic goods to deliver but it just doesn't. He just needs to realign his ingredients and put out something more interesting.

I bought Uaral , and I'm very satisfied of it , as Mar de Grises this band never play classic lines/melody which makes the lifetime longer.

GEHENNA, BITCHES (Song: Dark Poems Author. Album: Seen Through The Veil Of Darkness, The Second Spell. Verdict: Second best black metal album ever. Melodic, atmospheric, beautiful, mid-paced and CREEPY.)

http://home.online.no/~chrbong/artimages/GEHENNA - 09 - DARK POEMS AUTHOR.MP3

DØDHEIMSGARD, BITCHES (Song: Utopia Running Scarlet. Album: Monumental Possession. Verdict: Thrashy black metal madness, insane vocals and killer riffs. Underrated as feck.)

http://home.online.no/~chrbong/artimages/D%f8dheimsgard%20-%20Utopia%20Running%20Scarlet.mp3