Listen to these uploads...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yes. Hell yes. That is the best intro ever. I never get tired of listening to that CD. The emotion on songs like Internal Isolation is just...crushing. I wish Mindrot hade released more.

dude, I hear ya. I love this band. I've thought about getting their demos simply because it'd be "new" Mindrot for my ears.

Ive thought about looking for them before, not sure why I havent gotten around to it yet. I saw one of them (I think it was faded dreams) on ebay awhile back, but I was probably poor then or something.

Rebreather and Acid King = BIG FUCKING WIN.

I hope somebody checked out Beaten Back to Pure, if'n they like those groups that'n and stuff'n.

Glad I checked this thread out. It takes so damn long to download one song for me though, I can probably only do a song a day. :loco:

Checked out the Hollenthon first, it is fucking weird, and it does fucking rule. What song and album is this? I'm buyin' it! :Spin:

Last edited:
One Inch Man said:
Rebreather and Acid King = BIG FUCKING WIN.

I hope somebody checked out Beaten Back to Pure, if'n they like those groups that'n and stuff'n.

Ya, that Beaten Back To Pure track you gave me is excellent. I need to check the album.:headbang:

Opeth17 said:
Checked out the Hollenthon first, it is fucking weird, and it does fucking rule. What song and album is this? I'm buyin' it! :Spin:

I think it was track #2 from Domus Mundi

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GT92LCLW5F950CJOTOUQ1F0YF

I will only upload one track since that makes the odds better somone will bother to download it. Anyway it's a track from Koldbrann, a norweigan band playing an extremly tasty kind of black metal; they somehow manage to pull off these crushing almost rocky riffs togehter with a full and warm production while still sounding very grim, in the very essence of the word. Try not to be close minded, this is not your average mediocre Darkthrone clone. And if you happen to understand norweigan the texts should be paid attention to as well since they're really cool, the track is called "Liturgi i Dissonans" :]

spaffe said:
http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GT92LCLW5F950CJOTOUQ1F0YF

I will only upload one track since that makes the odds better somone will bother to download it. Anyway it's a track from Koldbrann, a norweigan band playing an extremly tasty kind of black metal; they somehow manage to pull off these crushing almost rocky riffs togehter with a full and warm production while still sounding very grim, in the very essence of the word. Try not to be close minded, this is not your average mediocre Darkthrone clone. And if you happen to understand norweigan the texts should be paid attention to as well since they're really cool, the track is called "Liturgi i Dissonans" :]

I like this ... very authoritative vocals ... almost sound like Tom Angelripper (Sodom)