Listen to Tie My Rope here...

Yeah, but don't forget they said 'an old school Hypocrisy vibe'. Catch 22 is ignored by most Hypocrisy fans so I dunno if that really ties in with the whole feel...

:lol: Newfag telling me about Bodom. Learn2internet faggot. I loved AYDY, this song has the same sound but with nothing really memorable imo. The song is ok, and maybe after a few listens it's good. But nothing amazing. And if faggots like you want to settle for that and take it as OMGAMAZING then good for you. Go fucking play your Lamb of god cd now and leave this forum. We have enough of you here. I'm not hating on Bodom, I am just really disappointed, I lost a lot of respect for them after this. I've still love the band, as I have since 2003, and I'm not saying the new album is gonna suck. All I'm saying is as for this song, I don't like it. Hopefully this is just a poorly recorded version and will be this album's PMIB/Next in Line.
Newfag? That is purely pathetic. Been listening to Bodom since FTR, and I'm really not going to justify myself anymore to someone who wastes their time bitching about one song on a message board. I can't even be bothered to continue this, assuming I like Lamb of God is simply retarded and it'd be waste of time if I got sucked into some little bitching fight just to satisfy you. Good day to you sir.

I liked it. I especially liked the 2 solo's. I never really loved Alexi's screaming, most of the times I listen for the music especially.
Anway, the song is pretty good. Though, I also found the chorus a little weird sounding, but we can't judge a whole album on one song. But I liked it so far =)

Newfag? That is purely pathetic. Been listening to Bodom since FTR, and I'm really not going to justify myself anymore to someone who wastes their time bitching about one song on a message board. I can't even be bothered to continue this, assuming I like Lamb of God is simply retarded and it'd be waste of time if I got sucked into some little bitching fight just to satisfy you. Good day to you sir.

Did it ever occur to you that no-one gives a shit?

120motownedin8.gif

I just have to ask that why are you all assuming that this is some kind of demo version? COB never said that it is. Please don't make false assumptions.

Um...I can't figure out how to listen to the song. All I can find to listen to is some viking skull thing.

I listened to the song 3 times in a row and it really didn't grow on me at all. The intro is really gay aswell. I like the keyboards in it. I would say that it is abit better than some of AYDY but abit worse than other songs. It's still listenable I just hope that the next album has a couple of better songs to even it out more.

I just have to ask that why are you all assuming that this is some kind of demo version? COB never said that it is. Please don't make false assumptions.

I think everyone is saying that because of the low bitrate. This is probably THE version COB will use on the album but it'll obviously the quality will be comparable with HCDR/AYDY etc in terms of production/mixing.

That version should be on Bam's complilation though so we'll get to hear it soon.

I hate fucking Jewnas. I dont get it- everyone here wants him gone and still he's posting here like his life depends on it. Fuckin Gaylord

:lol: You're just a troll.. It would be legendary if pretty much the only real COB fan was banned from the official forum.. So tell me what did I say that made you so pissed? As long as I'm making good posts and you're just bitching, I don't care, so stfu.

hmmm...my brother just heard the start of the song, and he instantly noticed that it was bodom..well, he asked me if that was bodom and I said yea...and he hasn't heard any of the new stuff. So I guess this song does have some of the old school bodom sound in it.

Same here, my bro heard the start and thought it was very promising, but that Allu's vocals suck a bit this time.. He's not into Bodom that much but likes Finnish badass heavy rock and stuff.. And yea this song is much more original Bodom than any AYDY song or any HCDR song. There's just more melodies.

^Doesn't take a genious to figure that out. The keyboard interlude reminds alot of FTR, aswell as some melodies.

Yes. I always said there would be "cold" keyboards somewhat like in FtR, and that the general sound would be closer to HCDR. I was absolutely right again. I'm having a feeling tho that this is definitely not the most brutal song on the album..

I think everyone is saying that because of the low bitrate. This is probably THE version COB will use on the album but it'll obviously the quality will be comparable with HCDR/AYDY etc in terms of production/mixing.

That version should be on Bam's complilation though so we'll get to hear it soon.

The only question has been whether they need to re-record this song for the album or just remix it or what.. depends whether they change studios and if there's a recognizable change in sound.

^Yea but that's Zarok's logic, it has not been said by any member of COB. We'll see. It's a very good song, it might not need to be redone, like T,L&S. I'm feeling the same thing will happen as with You're Better Off Dead.