Listen to Tie My Rope here...

viva la bands is officially out now and i've heard the song finally. it does sound better in the full quality but it doesn't make or break the song. for the record i like the song anyways so this just makes it better.
Why didn't you just listen to it on the band's myspace, it's full quality also.

i'm pretty sure streaming is lower quality, like 96 or 128 while what i was listening to is 320. even if it is full quality, my internet fucks up anyways and it doesn't stream too well.

viva la bands is officially out now and i've heard the song finally. it does sound better in the full quality but it doesn't make or break the song. for the record i like the song anyways so this just makes it better.

cool :headbang:

how are the other songs, i might buy taht cd if only for the new cob song :kickass:

i personally don't like any of the other songs on the album but other people might, dunno. i just listened to the cob song and i had already heard the malevolent creation track and i hated the new in flames track.

Tie My Rope is an okay song... it's not necessarily what I'd say brilliant (the last "brilliant" album CoB had was Follow the Reaper, IMO), but it's tolerable. I'd still rather listen to the majority of Are You Dead Yet to this, though.

Although the vocals do piss me off. We need more FtR/Hatebreeder era death-shrieks.

Tie My Rope is an okay song... it's not necessarily what I'd say brilliant (the last "brilliant" album CoB had was Follow the Reaper, IMO), but it's tolerable. I'd still rather listen to the majority of Are You Dead Yet to this, though.

Although the vocals do piss me off. We need more FtR/Hatebreeder era death-shrieks.

I agree with you, tie my rope is not brillant, but, I can put it in my track list to listen it like all the bodom's songs, eventhough it deceived me, that's not the real level of the hate crew, by the way, my best album was hatebreeder :kickass:

What trips me is that the first half of the song is a typical thrash metal song,
And all of the sudden when the keyboard solo starts it's like old Bodom decides to show up and save the track.

Most of it sounds like a mix of Hatecrew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? (which, to me, is a bad thing), and a few parts (namely, synched keyboard/guitar solo and the chorus melody) are more reminiscent of Follow the Reaper. IMO, it's a step up from AYDY and a step down from HCDR.

What trips me is that the first half of the song is a typical thrash metal song,
And all of the sudden when the keyboard solo starts it's like old Bodom decides to show up and save the track.

Exciting description.

I still think the chorus isn't that impressive, just the first few seconds first time.

i liked it
i dont like when bands sound the same for all their albums it gets boring
its better to change a little

I'm exhausted of waiting.

Of course the new Nightwish album will be out Wednesday.. thought of having a go at it because I respect Tuomas' composing, but the new singer is.. :ill:

This new Bodom album better be fucking cool or I'll be depressed.

What about if we just stick to facts and stop making such pointless assumptions and state them as if they were facts? :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea I only post in the COB forum.. and I'm online there more than anyone else these times because I have access to internet at work. I didn't post that much last summer/autumn when I was in the army. You should've seen it 2 years ago, I was the only one who said fuck you all, AYDY rulz, because I liked the fact it was heavy and refused to just concentrate on the musical side. It's gonna be interesting when the next album comes out and the forum becomes active again.

Yeah, even this one.. Grow up. I know you can play guitar, but still.

Yeah, and his posts are all fucking stupid and annoying.

Thing is, I have grown up. That's why I find your "factual" posts annoying. You go around saying "im 90% sure of this", "bodom will do this next", "alexi will definitely sing about ponies on the next album" and you always seem like you're certain, as if someone from the band actually told you. It's not just a simple "i think the next album will be good" kind of comment like most people. Then, when people argue and say "stop spreading and/or starting rumours if u dont know they're true", we get a fucking hundred pages of arguing that noone wants to read. Let's just discuss what we've actually been told, shall we?

Don't you think it's ok to speculate about something that you're so damn eagerly anticipating? My assumptions are always heavily based on my logic. I hope the album comes out soon so we or I can cut that bullshit and just share views..

Yes, that's fine. But as I said, it always seems like you're basing your posts/views/opinions on actual facts when in reality, you're just writing down what's in your mind and everyone's taking it the wrong way. Half of the stuff you say, I want from Bodom too, but I think you need to make it clearer in your posts that it is just that...wishful thinking instead of what's actually going to happen. None of us KNOW anything, especially going by song titles.

"Roundtrip 2 Hell And Back" does not, in anyway mean that it'll be the 2nd track on the album. It's simply a different way of writing "to" and could be the first track and the name of the album for all we know.

seriously your logic sucks, and you suck much more wich makes you annoying and retarded.... thats all.. and im SURE actually that Im not the only one who think it.

Yea well maybe anxiety has gotten hold of me at times..

Well, you gotta admit it's more likely to be track number 2 than for example track nr.3, you know. Maybe that depends whether they use track numbers on the back cover or not. Just pure speculation and horse shit. You can see I'm hungry for information it probably looks like I'm hallucinating.

Well that's exactly the reason you're bashing me here.. I don't think we've ever "met"..?