grand magus - wolf's return
borknagar - empericism
nightrage - sweet vengence
dimension zero - silent night fever
emperor - anthems to the wlkin at dusk
kalmah - they will return
1349 - hellfire

this is an order, not a suggestion.

last album they released was Epitaph in 2004. but, when they record the next album, they will be using 7 strings. who knows what kind of insanity will occur.

ION DISSONANCE (Canada), ARSIS (United States) and ALARUM (Australia). The first official dates are June 2 in Montreal and June 3 in Quebec City

more have been announced since then. figured those will intrigue you

meh, I don't really like Ion Dissonance. Math metal has a way to bore me to death. But, I never heard of Alarum, what do they sound like?

hmm and I could make it to the show to that date.... thx for the info. I might just go for Necrophagist and Alarum :D That name tells me something, I'm sure someone on RC talked about them one day

arsis are way better than necrophagshit. sure, muhammed can play the guitar, but every single song they have sounds the same. arsis blows them away.

diamond for disease is awesome, too. they have a new one scheduled for an '06 release.........

exactly... oh... maybe Stabwound and Fermented Offal Discharge... no.... that cant be it... maybe the answer is... no song sounds the same... which is why I may skip around on a cd, depending on what mood (yes, some songs appeal to certain moods in me) i'm in. now, if every song sounded the same, then i couldn't say the Fermented Offal Discharge solo is GREAT and I can sing it to you right now acapella, while I can vaguely remember how the solo sounded in Stabwound... different vocal patterns, too...... HMM!

can I please have specific song examples and time markers for each? :)