listen to:

Will Bozarth said:
exactly... oh... maybe Stabwound and Fermented Offal Discharge... no.... that cant be it... maybe the answer is... no song sounds the same... which is why I may skip around on a cd, depending on what mood (yes, some songs appeal to certain moods in me) i'm in. now, if every song sounded the same, then i couldn't say the Fermented Offal Discharge solo is GREAT and I can sing it to you right now acapella, while I can vaguely remember how the solo sounded in Stabwound... different vocal patterns, too...... HMM!

can I please have specific song examples and time markers for each? :)

im not gonna read all that......
but ill say i have epitaph and it's all very similiar to me. i dont know if onset of putrefaction is any different but epitaph lacks anything groundbreaking. everyone makes a huge deal of these guys and i dont see it. like i said, the guy can play, well so can a lot of people.

MUSE!!!!!!!!! especially the album Origin of Symmetry

damn i`m in love :D

replicated said:
Listen to Daylight Dies. :hotjump:
I actually am right now... I could never really get into them, sort of always passed them off as an early anathema/early katatonia clone, but i heard a new track on their myspace page that i really liked. So now i'm revisiting No Reply, and yeah im diggin it.

Devy_Metal said:
arsis are way better than necrophagshit. sure, muhammed can play the guitar, but every single song they have sounds the same. arsis blows them away.

diamond for disease is awesome, too. they have a new one scheduled for an '06 release.........
Me and Tee saw Necrofagist recently live and they aree great. Even Tee like them. She even downloaded some of their songs to listen to. I told her not to download them because she wouldn't like it. I was right. She dislikes them. But I think Necrofagist are really great! Unfortunatelly never listened to Arsis.