Live Consternation TRAILER!

As a fan, i must give my honest opinion, so i will go ahead and say that Evidence, Had to leave and July sounded pretty good, but the rest didn't, mainly the vocals. Not trying to be a controversial faggot, i'm just speaking my mind. Anyways i will check this out for sure!

Nice!! Thanks for posting this VV

Take it for what it's worth..it's an outdoor, open-air venue. A much different sound than a studio recording/club concert. Anywho yep, pre-ordered. :worship:

Nice trailer. And even some audioclips. Notice the crowd participation on Ghost of the sun - cool.

Also noticed that Anders sounds a lot like Jonas doing backing vocals for Evidence, btw.

too much new songs in the setlist, and from the sample it looks like a bit of mtv imagery (fast epileptic cuts), but it sounds awesome..
and lets face it.
even a bad katatonia performance still outshines most other bands good ones.

I just wish you'd shut up. :)
There can't be a setlist that pleases everyone.
Filming looks good, I will buy that DVD.

heh, I'm not against them playing a whole bunch of VE/TGCD songs but repeating pretty much the same songs through all tours and the DVD gets a bit redundant when songs like "Rusted", "Journey Through Pressure" and "Will I Arrive?" just lies around waiting to be played.

too much new songs in the setlist

As you played in a band before, too, you will know that as a band you want to play your new songs, and don't ever want to play ten year old tracks.
And then there's the DVD that comes with "The Black Sessions" which features different songs.