Live From MDF 2011

Checking in from the background. From where I was standing the Acid was really flowing. In Solitude is full of pretty men. Voivod, Citizens Arrest, Cathedral, Doom, Nuclear Assault and Aura Noir for the win.

247.jpg

I would love if a damned doom fest was started.

Then I would be pissed because it would probably be held on the east coast.

MDF was an absolute shit show. It was good meeting some of you fuckers and raging hard. The best part was seeing Jonathan passed out on the floor in his hilarious positions. Oh, and Grant...You fucking rule bro. Cant wait to see what we get into next year :kickass:

Is anyone else here experiencing post-MDF guilt? In reflection I feel I might have made a slight, or not so slight, fool of myself in front of many of you either out of drunkenness or because of my eccentric personality. Or maybe I take too seriously what people think of me.

And I don't just mean the botched ATM transaction with Nick and John.

You were a pretty cool guy to hang out with

As were you Kris.

Is anyone else here experiencing post-MDF guilt? In reflection I feel I might have made a slight, or not so slight, fool of myself in front of many of you either out of drunkenness or because of my eccentric personality. Or maybe I take too seriously what people think of me.

And I don't just mean the botched ATM transaction with Nick and John.

Dude, we all made fools of ourselves in a sober or a druken stupor. No one is judging and if they are, fuck them.