Live in Germany '86

Sentdown

Aug 12, 2003
FL
sentdown.com
Hey,

I just wanted to share that i got a kick ass bootleg of the boys playing a show in Bochum, Germany from the STD tour in '86. Its actually the same show from the POV video where they play Metal Thrashing Mad in Germany. Its that show, as i figured it would be. Its great though.

I love seeing old shows.And i love Scotts old white Jackson Rhodes!! Spitz is a great guitarist.They play The Enemy, it rules!!! Actually Dan Spitz goes shithouse during that song and starts swaying all around and moving. Pretty cool as i dont recall Danny moving that much on stage. Frank looks like Frank, all smiles! Charlie was a powerhouse even back then, but he has gotten so much better over the years. Scott was doing his trademark moshing, hard as hell. Theres even a point where Scott plays one of Danny's Jackson's. I think he broke a string or something and changed in the middle of a song. Pretty cool. It looks like Scott isnt used to Danny guitar though, as i recall Danny saying they used to cut down his guitars because he was small. Joey's singing was good. You can tell this man loved Journey.

Its a great pro shot show from that time and i am psyched about it. The crowd even chants S.O.D. at one point, very cool. Well, just wanted to share.Has anyone ever seen this full show??

Yeah Danny definitely used smaller guitars, they still looked big on him :D
And Scott and Charlie with long hair...:lol: how nostalgic...I would like to see this bootleg...:)

hey,

Buddy, sorry dude, i dont have a dvd burner. i would definitly for anyone who wanted one, if i did. check ebay, im sure you can find it. Or check soulseek. I paid $18.99 for it + shipping. Like I said I couldnt resist a pro shot show from '86. It was worth it, so if you want to shell out the cash for it i say its worth it.

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Thanks anyways, Ill keep a eye out for it.

Buddy..IM me your address. I will burn you a copy. Gimme a couple weeks or so, Im super, mega,hella busy at the moment. Ill do my best to get it to you.

Here is the setlist.

A.I.R
Metal Thrashing Mad
Panic
The Enemy
Deathrider
Madhouse
Solo
Howling Furies
Aftershock
Soldiers of Metal
Solo