Live in the UK!

Oct 11, 2001
Everasia
Novembre will play in London and Bradford supporting My Dying Bride.
The act will be the 18th of november at London Astoria and the 19th at Club Rio (Bradford).
The band will play a classic set plus three new songs from the upcoming album Materia out in spring 2006 for Peaceville rec.

Yeeeah!
Oh my, you wouldnt believe how happy I am.

I will be at both most probably :D

Maybe I will try to get some sort of recording, but you know they are playing big venues what with supporting my dying bride and recording equipment is usually prohibited.

I will at least get my camera phone going for the new tunes if nothing else :)

**Jester** said:
Yeeeah!
Oh my, you wouldnt believe how happy I am.

I will be at both most probably :D

Maybe I will try to get some sort of recording, but you know they are playing big venues what with supporting my dying bride and recording equipment is usually prohibited.

I will at least get my camera phone going for the new tunes if nothing else :)

:hotjump: Good for you! try to hide your cam anywhere...

I just phoned called a local flight agency and they said the price was 219€...to arrive day 18th and come back day 20th.... it's a lot, although worth it.... *ponders about it for a few days*

that's pretty expensive. use cheap airlines. especially from the UK, a lot of them are very cheap. esp. ryanair and easyjet.

ok, lisbon is not really close to porto, but it saves a lot of dough. can you get to porto airport cheap?

ryanair.JPG

try to look on some other sites. many don't fly to portugal though.

Hey AnTzOr!

Thanks for the tip, but I was talking to my co-workers and they were like "That's not that cheap, you still have to pay for baggage taxes, the trip will end up like 100€ with the taxes"

Then, there's also this detail, I can only use about 300€ of my money, since I wasn't prepared for this trip - if only I had known it before the beginning of this month...and since I need to stay at least 2-3 days in london, I must find a place to be the days I am going to stay there. A co-worker said it'd be hard to find a house/hotel/dorm/whatever for less than 90€ per day - sleeping in the airport is impossible for health reasons (namely sleeping apnoea) and not sleepign at all, is kinda hard... unless I can buy tickets to arrive 18th mid-day and depart 19th around 7:00 am or something. I am starting to lose hope about it.

Btw, Oporto is about 400km north of portugal, I'd pay about 20€ for the train tickets from Lisbon to Oporto (about 3 hours trip) and that'd be the price of the trip to london from there (excluding the added taxes)

:cry: :cry: :cry:
gosh, i'm dying here in this damn out-of-the-way bavaria :yell:

lucky you who's going to attend this gig! please make everything possible to bring us kinda piece of this show - shitty sound samples, pics, your reviews, etc. :dopey:

well i dont know about any baggage taxes... you can take 15 kilo's on ryan air. i went to milano this summer, for 2 weeks, i needed less.

the taxes they are talking about are maybe the taxes being added below?