Live in the UK!

Here's a scan of the playlist I took from the Bradford show.

novembre_bradford_playlist.png

I assume that the numbers are timings of some sort?

Nostalgiaplatz said:
SHIT! What about the acoustic set? None of those songs seem to be very acoustic oriented... I thought they would play nursery rhymes & Will :-(

:worship: :worship: :worship: Man, an acoustic gig, would be a DREAM! You know, those are my fave songs from 'Arte Novecento', together with 'Homecoming' :worship: :worship: :worship:
We want an acoustic gig SOON :hotjump: !
I couldn't watch the video, as usual - or better, I downloaded it yeah, but couldn't watch it :erk: . Nevermind...
Spectral wrote an Italian report on http://www.metalitalia.com, and he said that Novembre played with a new bassist, but there are no further information :Smug: .

A big thank you to Jester and Anthony for prolonging the memories of that wonderful gig with video and pictures. Does anyone know of any more video that was recorded there? I definately saw people recording at the Bradford show. Was anyone here at Bradford?

WORN_CARILLON said:
Acoustic fag.
Now now, Dany. This isn't the introduction thred ;)

& thanks to everyone who took and posted pictures. I have some on my phone, but I've yet to figure out how to use bluetooth.

I'd write a review full of obscure adjectives and atmosphere, but I'm not a fan of reviews. All I can say is that the new material was very reminiscent of the material off of Classica as it tickled my ear drums that night.

I can't wait, and I hope to catch them live again. :D