Live in the UK!

Nooooooooouurrrghh!
They didn't play 'The dream of the old boats' :Shedevil: - heresyyy!
Well, luck you for hearing well 3 new songs, but tell us about the bass-player; who was?

... and did any of you shot any picture during the gig? If so pls, put something online.

The Bradford performance was amazing; certainly the best gig I have been to. The combination of Novembre's energy and My Dying Bride's stage presence was a good one. I've never seen a band have as much fun on stage as Novembre. Giuseppe was on fine form as usual; his drumming really is a sight to behold. He was positioned at the front of the stage alongside the other members so you could really see how hard he works. Carmelo and Massimiliano also played with passion. I didn't recognise the bassist but he was good.

Unfortunately, Novembre were delayed by some sound problems which meant a slightly reduced set. The sound was never perfect but it was good enough. The crowd was good too; less people up front than My Dying Bride but still a good number. There were lots of pictures taken and I saw someone shooting video. Hopefully that'll end up here.

I have the printed play list. I'll scan and post it here for prosperity later in the week. They didn't play all tracks on the list but, to be quite honest, I don't remember which ones they left out; I was too busy enjoying myself. Here's the full list:

Come Pierrot
Everasia
Memoria Stoica
Nostalgiaplatz
My Starving Bambina
Venezia Dismal
Aquamarine
Materia
Stripped
Child of the Twilight
L'Epoque Noire

The three new tracks were excellent. The style is along the same lines as Novembrine Waltz but with more variation in each track. The vocals were mostly clean but there were some screams. As Jester said, Aquamarine and Materia really stood out. April can't come soon enough.

I was lucky enough to catch a plectrum thrown out by Massimiliano. It's a pink Dunlop Delrin 500 .71mm for those interested in such matters.

Looking forward to the full European tour.

Omg omg omg :O Still half a year... I wish a bus came by, hit me and I'd fell in coma for six months... No wait, I'd first wake up when the new Katatonia was released, I'd listen it and then sink into the deep sleep again. Have to try it out.
What about Carmelo's vox? Did it sound better 'en in the bootleg of Agglutination festival?

thank you so much, Jester!
wow, I think Aquamarine should be really a great song, from that sample I've downloaded just now I can imagine how does it sound as a whole. btw, Carmelo's clean voice is just amazing here.. it's a real hell to wait till april... :yell:

My nerdy ipod did as good of a job recording the show as Bush is doing in his presidential terms. Sorry guys, I tried. Someone from the East Coast took a ton of pictures. Not sure if he's part of this forum? I'll hit him up and ask permission to share them with you guys though. I hope there'll be more gigs when I'm in Europe again! Everything else, aside from my personal perceptions of euro gigs, has already been said. Can't fucking wait for Materia!

Awesome! If jester liked it, I guess I am going to like it as well (not biased)

I can't really pronounce after listening to the vid, the recording quality doesn't help much either..so I will expect the CD !

Anthony3 said:
Yeah, I am here. :D

Amazing show. The new songs were great. I wish the set was a bit longer, it could have used some stuff from Wish I could Deam It Again and Arte Novecento.

I'll have pics on my web site from the show soon.
www.punchedintheface.com

Schweet. Sorry if I screamed in your ear, dude.
:loco:

hmmmmmmmmmm, a lot of the pics turned out really dark or blurry. Fuck.

ok, well here are 2 pics. My girlfriend will put the others up on the website at some point.

mdbshow3.jpg

mdbshow4.jpg