Live in the UK!

Anthony3 said:
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already flying to the UK for My Dying Bride in London and now I read that Novembre will be there too! I just shit myself! This is amazing!

Shit yourself? Dude, I'm drowning in my own runs. I *just* got my passport today and am *so* tempted to buy a fucking ticket. I just might be the farthest traveller to that show. heh...o_O

Greeeat! Well done all you beautiful boys & girls!
Pls, think just a lil' bit about Wildhoney when Novembre will play 'The dream of the old boats', that's probably my all time fave song and that usually ends their gigs :kickass:
If only they had announced earlier about these couple of dates in England, I could've arranged something myself too from here, but is too late by now and I'm too busy with my job :cry:
Can't really wait to read your reports...

This evening is the show, and I've been reviewing the Live in Caserta and Agglutination fest vids just as a solace... I imagine that it would be amazing... and hope our friends enjoy the most for the ones we could not go...:cry:

I still wonder who would be their bassist tonight... Hope it would be a pleasant surprise...

Wow! That was amazing....truly amazing.

The set list was ( not sure about the order, my memory is terrible)

Come Pierrot
New Song (didnt catch the name)
Nostalgiaplatz
Aquamarine (new song)
Stripped
My Starving Bambina
Materia (new song)
Child of the Twilight

It was truly awesome, sound was great...playing was tight for most part. The new songs are incredible. Especially Aquamarine and Materia.

Wow, ace.

I cant wait for the new album now, you will all not be dissapointedf from what I heard.

They put my dying bride to shame in my opinion :), even though there wasn't that many people watching novembre and then suddenly everyone came after them to see MDB. Its a real shame really, hate people that do that...but it was their loss.

The band seemed to love it as well, guisseppe looked like he was having a lot of fun...and massimilano.

I was very surprised at them playing stripped, I wonder how the setlist will differ for bradford gig. Was a little dissapointed they didnt play everasia...but still, I was so happy anyway. :)