Live Noize vid

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Watched this last night for the first time in something like 5 years. It really is a good reminder of the Joey / Dan days. Joey did seem a little flat in parts, but had to admit, it did make me smile at the days of the band gone by. Don';t get me wrong - I way prefer the band since John entered in 92, but there was something way cool about the original line up. Even Danny seemed cool at the time!!!!

Anyone else watched it recently - its good fun.

Oh, and there's a hot little blonde chick wearing a Primus t-shirt at the start of A.I.R. Look out for her also.

i have to get a copy of this......i do have the nice fuckin video....the among the living tour and this is them at the top pf there game back then they fucking killed everything in there way anthrax always rules live.......

yah. i watched live noize, through time, and n.f.v. recently also. brings back old memories. my wife is in live noise. i'm in n.f.v. and live noise. hahh. back when i had hair. it was cool to watch p.o.v. and remember the hours spent sittin around and busting my butt during the "anti" shoot and also in my world and got the time(love that song). now if the sonsabitches would only come down here to n.c. and by the way, ybt had a guy scratching for them that goes by the name of......
dj scribble. yep,.. that one and your right the guitars aren't loud enough in the video mix. but they were on stage.

dutchy said:
bring out something new!! I'm not gonna spend my €€€€ on rerealeses!!
We need both. 3 Re-releases on 1 DVD, a new Bush era live DVD, and a Behind The Music- Special Edition DVD.

ThraxDude said:
We need both. 3 Re-releases on 1 DVD, a new Bush era live DVD, and a Behind The Music- Special Edition DVD.
Way right!!! Looooooooooonngg overdue! Where can I pre-order...?

anything live with Bush will do at this stage - bring on this box set and a live dvd