Live Set Content

They'll be playing mainly of Damantion, but they said they'd also do many of the 'Softer' songs, the stuff they haven't really played live to date, sutff like To Bid You Farewell and Face Of Melinda and so on.......

Here's hoping we convince them to come back out to Oz at the end of the year.

Useful Idiot said:
I thought this was the second leg of the Deliverance tour.

I thought so too. I'm going to the show on the 29th, I hope it's still the Deliverance tour cause I'm really liking the set lists so far.

*SIGH*

It's been adressed at least twice before (in separate threads) IT"S THE SECOND LEG OF THE DELIVERANCE TOUR.

Hence the name "The Fair Judgement Tour".

I dunno, but I have a feeling the guys wil be playing at least one song off Damnation on the first date or the last one...just as a teaser, kinda like they played Forest of October in the first date of the Oz tour.

Just hoping Mark (or whoever can do it) adds it at the top of the page so everyone stops asking this tired question.

[/unnecessary irritation]

hey morfiend, see yah at the show on the 29th, and i hope they dont make the set all clean i want the same setlist as the deliverance tour, thats a wicked setlist, and who said that this tour was gonna be mostly clean? its called A fair Judgement tour isnt it? (song off deliverance......) i guess we'll see but my life isnt complete till i see bleak live

david411 said:
hey morfiend, see yah at the show on the 29th, and i hope they dont make the set all clean i want the same setlist as the deliverance tour, thats a wicked setlist, and who said that this tour was gonna be mostly clean? its called A fair Judgement tour isnt it? (song off deliverance......) i guess we'll see but my life isnt complete till i see bleak live

Agreed, I'm sure Bleak would be amazing live. I'm hoping they also play When and/or Blackwater Park (the song) but that's probably a long shot but the setlists for the 1st leg kicks tons of ass.

I'll probably be wearing an At the Gates shirt at the show and I'm about 6 foot 1 with short brown hair if anyone wants to say hi. I'll be on the floor.

Morfiend said:
I wish I was going to that show as well but I couldn't find anyone else to make the trip with me, oh well.

that sucks

i just found out that this MAXIM party we got passes to is on wednesday as well, which means free beer :D.

go to party, go to concert, go back to party !

frog said:
that sucks

i just found out that this MAXIM party we got passes to is on wednesday as well, which means free beer :D.

go to party, go to concert, go back to party !

That sounds f'n cool, I'll be drinking as well after the show, especially since I don't have to work or go to college the next day :D