Set list

Yarno

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
What songs have they been playing at recent tour dates? I'm going to see them in London at the forum, and I hope the set list is as good as I heard it was in September. I wana see Godhead's Lament live! That was the tune that got me into Opeth so would be awesome!

I just went to the nov 6 show in Cleveland (fuckin awesome) and the setlist was as follows

1. Baying of the Hounds
2. When
3. Bleak
4. In My Time Of Need
5. Deliverance
5. The Grand Conjuration
6. Face of Melinda
7. Blackwater Park
8. Demon Of The Fall

BTW Nevermore was kickass too Loomis is a god right up there with Mikael. Although Warrel Dane's mic volume was kinda low for some reason.

Bad ass show tho.

opeth3 said:
I just went to the nov 6 show in Cleveland (fuckin awesome) and the setlist was as follows

1. Baying of the Hounds
2. When
3. Bleak
4. In My Time Of Need
5. Deliverance
5. The Grand Conjuration
6. Face of Melinda
7. Blackwater Park
8. Demon Of The Fall

BTW Nevermore was kickass too Loomis is a god right up there with Mikael. Although Warrel Dane's mic volume was kinda low for some reason.

Bad ass show tho.

I think Face of Melinda was played before the Grand Conjuration. They also modified In My Time of Need slightly by using distortion on their guitars during the chorus, which sounded awesome! It gave it a lot more power.

The setlist has been mostly the same with a few minor changes over the course of the tour. Follow the setlist history here.

Welcome to the forum, btw.