live set list?

Chipmonk, do you know how much tickets will be from the Underworld bought at the door? I might be able to scrape the funds together

I'll get it for you if you don't have money atm. Could be a while till the next, and my tickets haven't arrived yet.
It dosn't list a price for on the door although last at memorial show it was £8 in advanced and £10 on the door, Siobhan knows lots more than me though so go with her :)

I'll get it for you if you don't have money atm. Could be a while till the next, and my tickets haven't arrived yet.
It dosn't list a price for on the door although last at memorial show it was £8 in advanced and £10 on the door, Siobhan knows lots more than me though so go with her :)

Cheers dude :), but it would be risky to buy the ticket as I don't even know for certain if I'll have enough money for the train up there let alone to pay you back for it

Anybody who's been to the latest shows, how long has the show been, and who's supporting? I'm going tomorrow, doors open 7pm, just interest in working out what time it finishes so I can see if I'll be able to catch the last metro back home or if I'll need a taxi.

Evile set in an hour long. The Fading and Warbringer are the support. Doors at 7.

Tonight was fucking incredible<3

I can vouch for that, Joel, given the circumstances and that it was only his 3rd gig was quite simply, immense, this lad can play and he does fit in, a nice bloke, easy going and it was a pleasure talking with him.

EVILE are going to get stronger, mark my words and their performance last night was nice and compact and they will surely reap the rewards they all thorouly deserve.

You guys, that still to see EVILE are in for a fuckin treat, trust me on this

:headbang::headbang::headbang: