live set list?

I was at the side of the stage so I obviously had nae chance of getting anything that got threw out haha.

Part of the reason I moved to the centre was to grab stuff, I mean things got thrown to the side where I was standing during the support acts too, but standing in the centre was a lot more fun and got me closer to the band when they were playing. :kickass:

Part of the reason I moved to the centre was to grab stuff, I mean things got thrown to the side where I was standing during the support acts too, but standing in the centre was a lot more fun and got me closer to the band when they were playing. :kickass:

I panic in crowds, like full of panic attack leading to passing out, it's ridiculous haha. Going to try and stop it happening if I can, but aye, even if I'm in a crowd I never catch anything :( I've got given stuff by bands but I never catch up despite being quite tall haha.

I panic in crowds, like full of panic attack leading to passing out, it's ridiculous haha. Going to try and stop it happening if I can, but aye, even if I'm in a crowd I never catch anything :( I've got given stuff by bands but I never catch up despite being quite tall haha.

Haha it didn't bother me too much, but there was only about 200 people at most I'd say at the newcastle gig, it really was a small room, but was absolutely epic. I was hoping for them to open with Thrasher, but they opened with Infected nations, my favourite Evile song, so I was delighted.

No, the sound quality is great because I taped the sound seperately with a minidisc and mic and synced it up with the camera footage. Hence it's in stereo, unlike digital camera footage... I'm very pleased with them. Sounds really pretty good!

Time No More comes across really wel live, but most of the older stuff has grown really stale for me. Like, REALLY fucking stale. More new stuff would have been welcome, but Killer from the Deep will never get old. Ever.

I quite liked the set. 4 new songs, and under the circumstances you couldnt expect many more. I think it was nice to see Evile back out on the road finding their feet again. Itll all be back on tip top form soon enough. I really enjoyed it.

Warbringer are great live! I wasnt expecting that cos im not a massive fan of them on record. The Fading i supose wasnt my sorta thing.

Was skint so i couldnt get the tour t-shirt. IF they dont all run out and they get sold after the tour, like what happened recently on here, ill have to get one.

was at the nottingham gig last night - awesome as usual, and cool to see what seemed like double the number of heads from last time...

Line-up was great, Warbringer were just... crazy...

New songs were brill and old songs were as awesome as they always have been.

I am in a great deal of pain right now though...

was at the nottingham gig last night - awesome as usual, and cool to see what seemed like double the number of heads from last time...

Line-up was great, Warbringer were just... crazy...

New songs were brill and old songs were as awesome as they always have been.

I am in a great deal of pain right now though...

Nottingham was a great show...out of interest, you weren't the person handing out free beer in the queue were you???

If you are, you're an absolute legend and deserve a beer in return. If not and you know who he is then pass on my thanks...if I ever see the guy again he's got a beer coming his way!!!