live set list?

There's only been one gig so far, Cardiff last night. If I can get a hold of Ol for a decent amount of time I'll ask, but they are busy chappies. Someone at one of the shows will post up, if not done by Sunday I'll post up the Glasgow setlist.

There's only been one gig so far, Cardiff last night. If I can get a hold of Ol for a decent amount of time I'll ask, but they are busy chappies. Someone at one of the shows will post up, if not done by Sunday I'll post up the Glasgow setlist.

I really do hope that they are able to play Metamorphosis live, this song has to be played, it's the best song off Infected Nations and Genocide as I said in a previous post comes a fuckin close 2nd

Theres no metamorphosis or genocide im afraid. we had too little time to put a set together and they were harder songs to get right, so we've left them out.

So far its been

thrasher
time no more
enter the grave
infected nations
first blood
killer from the deep
nosophoros
now demolition
bathe in blood
we who are about to fry

thats not in order by the way....

and for some reason we played creeping death lastnight??????

Didn't you go to the memorial show or was it to far away?

Nah man, mainly because I didn't get tickets and had zero monies. I don't know if I'll even have enough money for the show at Camden, even if tickets aren't sold out yet :cry: . There's always next tour, but who knows when the fuck that's going to be? Hopefully they'll do the festival rounds, but I'd still rather see them in a small venue

Theres no metamorphosis or genocide im afraid. we had too little time to put a set together and they were harder songs to get right, so we've left them out.

So far its been

thrasher
time no more
enter the grave
infected nations
first blood
killer from the deep
nosophoros
now demolition
bathe in blood
we who are about to fry

Nice!
Would this be the same for the US Tour in March?
Do you guys rotate setlists as well?

also, NEEDZ MOAR METAMOFOSIS

So far its been

thrasher
time no more
enter the grave
infected nations
first blood
killer from the deep
nosophoros
now demolition
bathe in blood
we who are about to fry

Thanks for posting the setlist Matt, somehow I am not overly dissappointed to see that you were unable to play both Metamorphosis & Genocide live as I know those 2 songs are most technical songs to play, thats why I love Metamorphosis & Genocide, beacuse of the complex structures of the songs and depth of emotions, especially on Metamorphosis.

Still it's a great setlist, I'm sure everyone will leave the gig happy and if they don't then fuck em :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

I was hoping for Burnt Alive but i would have gone to see them play Bathe and Blood and We who are about to Die and i would have been happy.

You can book tickets online Metallic.