Live shows

This. So fucking stoked.

zapowiedz.jpg

Saw Exmortus last night. They sounded great and even played some older songs including In Hatred's Flames, and Kneel Before the Steel.

I am not the biggest fan of Meshuggas latest album but the songs fucking slay live. Im telling all of you go see them live, even if you dont like them, its fucking insane. This was 3rd or 4th time I saw them and I dont think I will ever get tired of them.

Just look at this fucking light show! A fucking alien space koloss of a machine.

I'm going to Defenders of the Old Festival in Brooklyn June 16-18. Cirith Ungol's headlining bt Nigh Demon, Nasty Savage, Black Magic, Sumerlands and other really good bands are playing. I can't wait!

I am not the biggest fan of Meshuggas latest album but the songs fucking slay live. Im telling all of you go see them live, even if you dont like them, its fucking insane. This was 3rd or 4th time I saw them and I dont think I will ever get tired of them.

Just look at this fucking light show! A fucking alien space koloss of a machine.

Meshuggah is tits. I wish they played more pre-Catch stuff tho.

Saw Hasshashin last week, Neurosis the week before and Psycroptic & King Parrot the week before that. Neurosis and King Parrot were the picks of the bunch.

Neurosis
IMG_8244.JPG

Guts out for King Parrot
IMG_8232.JPG