11/25 Philadelphia, PA @ The Fillmore
11/27 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
11/28 Detroit, MI @ The Fillmore
11/30 Minneapolis, MN @ Myth Live
12/02 Tulsa, OK @ Club Brady
12/04 Houston, TX @ House of Blues
12/05 Dallas, TX @ House of Blues

I should be there.

Saw Exmortus about a week ago.:kickass: They played a new song, For the Horde, that sounded really good.

Marty Friedman was the headliner but I got tired of waiting for his band to take the stage and I left. I left 45 minutes after Exmortus finished, and I heard from a friend that Marty didn't play for take the stage until about 20 minutes later. An hour to turn over a stage is bullshit.

Reason for the move?

It used to be in the zine section from back in the day and was more for "staff" when they attended shows, but I opened it up for full posting, and it fits under here better.

(and once we can post pics directly, it will be a great place to upload concert photos within it all getting clogged into one thread)

Saw CoC and Clutch tonight. A big 'fuck you' goes out to Krow because that band was awesome as fuck live. I only had a cursory knowledge of Clutch and they are good but I can't say awesome yet.

Last monday I saw Blind Guardian and 10/04 saw Gamma Ray.
Both shows were killer, specially the Gamma Ray one! I consider it one of the best shows I saw!
Probably Angra (11/07) will be my next adventure, not sure...

Was at Heidenfest at the Z7 (Pratteln, Switzerland) on Sunday, with Korpiklaani, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Finntroll, Varg, Hämatom, Skyforger and Winterstorm. Had a fantastic time, mostly with Finntroll and Korpiklaani (my favourite band).

I already met Korpiklaani at the 70K tons of metal cruise this year and I met 2 guys on Sunday. Sami, the accordionist of the band, came to say hi and give a hug, then I spoke with Jarkko, the bassist of the band. Some fantastic guys, for sure :kickass:

Battlecross, Havok and Black Fast announced a small winter tour:

Battlecross tour dates – “Winter Warriors 2015″
w/ Havok, Nekrogoblikon, Black Fast
Dec. 11 – Cattivo – Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 12 – Bada Brew – Crest Hill, IL *Battlecross and Black Fast only
Dec. 13 – Rockstar Pro Arena – Dayton, OH
Dec. 14 – Montage Music Hall – Rochester, NY
Dec. 17 – The Garrison – Toronto, ON
Dec. 18 – The Machine Shop – Flint, MI *3rd Annual BattleChristmas

Saw Exmortus about a week ago.:kickass: They played a new song, For the Horde, that sounded really good.

Marty Friedman was the headliner but I got tired of waiting for his band to take the stage and I left. I left 45 minutes after Exmortus finished, and I heard from a friend that Marty didn't play for take the stage until about 20 minutes later. An hour to turn over a stage is bullshit.

You didn't miss much. I saw them on the same tour, Exmortus was killer as usual. Marty was all hype, sounded like lame instrumental dad rock and I left after 3 songs.

Reactions: zerostatic
Voivod and Vektor are coming to Northern Kentucky in 2016 so I'll be hitting up that show.

:kickass: I'll be seeing the show in Philly! Hope the weather isn't too shitty... considering it's in February and it's an about an hour away.

Enslaved:

full

Shut up and take my money!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sl...rth-american-tour-dates-officially-announced/

In support of "Repentless", the band's twelfth studio album and its career-highest chart debut, SLAYER will launch 2016 by pillaging and marauding its way across North America, headlining some two-dozen dates over a five-week period. With special guests TESTAMENT and CARCASS on all dates, the tour starts on February 19 in Chicago and wraps up in Las Vegas on March 26. Confirmed dates are below. SLAYER's fan club pre-sale begins today at 12 noon local time.Ticket presales begin tomorrow, Friday, December 4 at 10 a.m. local time, and the public onsale commences Saturday, December 5 at 10 a.m. local time.

For this tour, SLAYER is offering several different limited-availability VIP packages that will include premiums such as watching SLAYER's entrance and first three songs from right onstage, access to the band's normally off-limits soundcheck, autographed collectibles, and a variety of custom VIP swag. Log onto SLAYER's Facebook for all VIP packages and ticketing details.

For this upcoming tour, fans can expect to hear many of their favorite Slayer songs selected from the band's 30-plus year discography, as well as a few of the brand new ones. As the Austin Chronicle put it about one of SLAYER's recent shows, "[It was] one hundred minutes of just plain pummel...the group delivered fast, hard, no-frills bludgeon."

With more dates to be announced, the first leg of SLAYER's 2016 North American tour is as follows:

Feb. 19 - Riviera Theatre, Chicago, IL
Feb. 22 - War Memorial, Nashville, TN
Feb. 24 - The National, Richmond, VA
Feb. 26 - House of Blues, Myrtle Beach, SC
Feb. 27 - The Ritz, Raleigh, NC
Feb. 29 - The Fillmore, Charlotte, NC
Mar. 02 - Capitol Theatre, Port Chester, NY
Mar. 03 - The Fillmore, Philadelphia, PA
Mar. 05 - The Fillmore, Silver Spring, MD
Mar. 06 - The House of Blues, Boston, MA
Mar. 08 - LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH
Mar. 09 - The Orpheum, Madison, WI
Mar. 11 - Myth, St. Paul, MN
Mar. 12 - Civic Auditorium, Fargo, ND
Mar. 14 - MacEwan Hall, Calgary, AB
Mar. 15 - Shaw Centre, Edmonton, AB
Mar. 17 - Revolution Event Center, Boise, ID
Mar. 19 - The Paramount, Seattle, WA
Mar. 20 - Roseland Ballroom, Portland, OR
Mar. 22 - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
Mar. 26 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sl...tes-officially-announced/#hxp0kZYtuRjJxKZJ.99

I saw BTBAM with Animals as Leaders and The Contortionist back in July. That was an awesome show. The energy of all three groups was pretty intense.

gonna watch parkway drive and thy art is murder in dtla tonight. hope i dont get shot by muslims

I saw Onskapt last weekend and that ruled. I discovered a band there Vilkacis, and they were amazing live. I have to look at their material. Abazgorath was complete garbage though. So boring.

Yesterday I went to see All Pigs Must Die and a few crusty bands, and I enjoyed that. I did think during the show, "wow its hard to see multiple bands with no melody" but there was a ton of groove.

image.jpeg
I saw The Mark Of Cain the other week. They've been around forever but this was the first time I've seen them. Huge sound. Unfortunately John Stanier wasn't drumming though. The bass player wears his strap around his waist for more low.