Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

I guess so, lucky dude! If you can, please try and record it yourself too, the more people we have trying the better chances we have of getting it for us non-lucky ones who can't watch it :(
I'll see tomorrow if I can watch the concerts. If so I'll try to record Bodom, don't know if I'm home that time though. How should I record stuff like that?

Well, I don't know, but you could try Camtasia, I've not really used it, but I've heard works great. It records (audio and video) the secion of the screen you select, so you could leave it there recording and watching. Only thing is that you can't touch anything while the stream plays and you record or it'll get in the way of Camtasia and appear instead of the vid till you take it down. Download it and do a couple of tries with YouTube vids if you have time :)

I'm going to record these shows for me, my friends, you, ... if the software works (I'm going to try WM recorder too, it seems awesome).

FRIDAY
10:40 PM - 11:55 PM | Dream Theater | Marquee 1

SATURDAY
12:45 PM - 01:25 PM | All Shall Perish | Marquee 2
02:20 PM - 03:05 PM | Kataklysm | Marquee 1
03:10 PM - 04:00 PM | Hatebreed | Main Stage
06:00 PM - 06:50 PM | Gojira | Marquee 1
06:55 PM - 08:05 PM | Journey | Main Stage
09:10 PM - 10:20 PM | Korn | Main Stage

SUNDAY
12:55 PM - 01:40 PM | Lamb Of God | Main Stage
02:30 PM - 03:20 PM | Trivium | Main Stage
05:20 PM - 06:10 PM | DevilDriver | Marquee 2
09:55 PM - 10:55 PM | Children Of Bodom | Marquee 1

I really hope that it will work!!

If I can watch it I'll try to record Bodom too. As well as Blind Guardian.

Really? Sorry man, I thought it did catch sound :S

I'm going to record these shows for me, my friends, you, ... if the software works (I'm going to try WM recorder too, it seems awesome).

FRIDAY
10:40 PM - 11:55 PM | Dream Theater | Marquee 1

SATURDAY
12:45 PM - 01:25 PM | All Shall Perish | Marquee 2
02:20 PM - 03:05 PM | Kataklysm | Marquee 1
03:10 PM - 04:00 PM | Hatebreed | Main Stage
06:00 PM - 06:50 PM | Gojira | Marquee 1
06:55 PM - 08:05 PM | Journey | Main Stage
09:10 PM - 10:20 PM | Korn | Main Stage

SUNDAY
12:55 PM - 01:40 PM | Lamb Of God | Main Stage
02:30 PM - 03:20 PM | Trivium | Main Stage
05:20 PM - 06:10 PM | DevilDriver | Marquee 2
09:55 PM - 10:55 PM | Children Of Bodom | Marquee 1

I really hope that it will work!!

Bodom, LOG and Dream Theater would be much wellcomed :)

Since my elaborate,well planned out plans for going to Graspop have been ruined, I'd be pure delighted if COB's set was recorded,really appreciate it GuitariSteve and anyone else who tries :kickass::kickass:

Something tells me that from the very few people able to watch it, nobody is going to record it :( Oh well im sure there will be clips up on youtube in a few days.

Ok so no problem with WM recorder.

Unfortunately, for today, many bands such as Dragon Force, Dream Theater, Heaven and Hell and others didn't allow Belgacom to broadcast their show.

Available for today : Blind Guardian (Intro + first song), Exodus, StaticX, Papa Roach, John Oliva's Pain and Buckcherry.

I don't know about COB yet. They will announce it on Sunday.

I was in the Netherlands the whole day today so I haven't seen Blind Guardian. If it's possible to rewatch it (VOD or something) I'll let you know or I'll even save it on my hard drive to share it with you.

Okay so I've watched Kataklysm a few hours ago. It's just one camera put several meters away for the stage so you can't see that much. Just a general view of the stage. (At least for the marquees...)

I've tried to capture the video with CamStudio, it ended up with a 993 Mb file for 30 minutes ... At the same time I was recording audio with my MP3 player but it stopped recording everytime there was no sound (breaks between riffs or songs...) so I had 10 MP3 files ... I've tried to sync all those files but it's just impossible.

Finally, I've put all the MP3s together with Cubase to make just one 28:26 minutes long MP3. Quality is great but maybe it could've been louder.

I read that Belgacom will let us re-watch the videos once Graspop is finished. Let's see what happens but for now I'll just record audio from the bands I like and share the MP3s with you.

I'm sorry to not be able to do what I expected. (I tried Real Player too).

Kataklysm - Live @ Graspop 2009.mp3 (22,7 Mb)