Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

Well, maybe you could just leave both audio and video recording the whole time and then it'd be much easier to sync. And then I'm sure Sony Vegas will have a way to save the file in not such a big size. Anyway, audio is more than we expected so still thanks a lot for doing it!

I wanted my MP3 player to record the whole show but I don't know why it stopped recording when it didn't get sound. I'll try one more time with Gojira and if it doesn't work I'll let it down and just record audio.

I hope the video files will be available after the fest!

EDIT : Ok I've understood why my MP3 player stopped recording sometimes and fixed it (I think ...)

I don't have unlimited download and I'm almost at the end (I had to buy an extra volume pack for Graspop). I can't promise anything for Trivium because I absolutely want to record COB. I hope you'll understand, sorry.

I've just recorded the whole Journey show, the video is 4 Gb big so I have to shrink it a lot. The first 18 minutes went wrong, I don't know why. I almost achieved to have one single audio file but I clicked on stop while recording once so I've lost a few seconds.

Thanks very much that you even bought extra bandwith to record/download the show! :worship:

I wanted to see some bands so it's not a big deal.

Lamb Of God and Trivium don't want their show to be broadcast. Still waiting for COB tonight : 09:55pm - 10:55pm

Everyone's welcome!

I've just set my whole computer in my mother's bedroom so I can have an ethernet connection. My computer is usually connected via Wi-Fi connection in my bedroom but I didn't want it to be disconnected during the show.

thanks man! Could you please try to use a higher bitrate for the COB bootleg?

I'm sorry, 160 kbps is the maximum that I can afford. :(

I'll do my best for this show, I'll even try to record the video. Now, let's just hope COB will allow Belgacom to broadcast their show! I keep my fingers crossed!

I can record the audio in any bitrate if I could find a site to watch it? The one in the first post isn't working for me.