Live stream from Graspop Metal Meeting 2009?

Children of Bodom was definitely one of the best bands of the whole festival,
During "in your face" and "living dead beat" Janne's keys got all fucked up, it took them ages to fix and it fucked up
those two songs but they made a really strong comeback, it was really funny during the solo section when janne
just started mashing the keys because he was so pissed off.

Alexi's playing sounded incredible from the audience,especially the bodom beach terror solo but the dual keys/guitar solo
at the end had to be cut short cause a tech problem with janne's keys,

Despite those problems it was still amazing and one of the best shows I've ever seen them play

Thanks for these Steve.
First time I've hear/seen Kataklysm and totally love them.:Smokedev:
Did you record Static-X by any chance? I thought they were good and the pit was amazing when they played…. Nearly as good at the dancer(his wife) they had on stage:headbang:.

Damn I'm pissed ... as Janne was during the show!

I was ready at 09:45 pm and started recording at 09:50 pm while Chickenfoot were being interviewed. Bodom started playing Needled 24/7 then Bodom Beach Terror. Audio and video went well, until that "Not enough room left on C:" message popped up. I couldn't believe my eyes because I remembered having chosen D: as temporary folder. But I don't know why it changed so I got fucked and had to stop recording the video to change the temporary folder to D: in which I had something like 5 Gb left. I tried to at least save the video file but it didn't work. Audio kept on recording without problem.

So I re-started recording after having lost a few seconds of the show. Then Janne started having issues with his keyboard. No more sound. K-man came on stage to help him and it was fixed after a few minutes.

I won't tell more about the show for now. When it was finished, I clicked on stop and had to choose a name for the video file. CamStudio didn't allow me to save the video. I tried many times then I thought maybe it was because of the single Gb left on the hard drive (the video recorded took 4 Gb). So I started moving a lot of files on my USB pen drives then stored them on my sister's computer etc. A lot of time wasted. It didn't want to save the video file.

So now I'm sweating like a pig after having run up- and downstairs quite a few times trying to save the video and finally brought my computer back in my bedroom.

TL;DR : Video got fucked, audio is perfect.

I'll upload the audio tomorrow. I'm planning to upload 2 files : the whole show and a .RAR file with all the songs cut separately.

I'm sorry, really. Let's hope Belgacom will allow their clients (if not everyone) to download the show once the festival is completely finished.

Thanks man. I think the problem was that either fat32 or ntfs (i dont remember which was it) don't support files that large.

Damn! Yeah that's possible! Both my C: and D: drives are NTFS.

:(

Thanks for the kind words!

Here are some more video's:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUs2Pva-74"]Lamb of God - Wall of Death + Black Label[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: