Live Videos Thread

And here is the "also awesome" second part... that uploader should get a medal.

Lmao.. that view of Mr. Laiho being godly wasted while singing Hellion will always amuse me. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
wow... towards dead end was horrible. Alexis playing was good at the end though but Alexanders guitars sounds out of tune, Alexis voice sounds like a frog and his playing was really sloppy at the beginning. the rest is cool and funny. funny that Alexis tries to be über-grim

That intro part from 0:26-0:50 is from an Erasure song. Can't remember the name though.

sounds like downfall to me?

EDIT: now that i think about it, it sounds more like kissing the shadows... :S lol

what is the intro from 0:00 to 0:26, it's driving me crazy! i thought it was wrath within intro but it's not

0:00 - 0:26 is from Downfall (1.23 onwards) but probably from that earlier Demo version.. what was it called again? Oh yeah. Forevermore. They played it on the same gig...
0:26 - 0:50 has SW-style written all over it, but I can't place it.. might very well be demo material. I need to listen to the demos again.

Also 1997~2001: atmosphere
2001~2005 (arguably): guitar playing
2005~2011: new Bodom
With exceptions of course.

Must have meant that that's the era where Alexi's guitar skill live was best.
But that may not be true. Whatever.

Not that it's an acceptable reason to play bad (though that gig was with Impaled Nazarene, so it is!), but isn't it obvious, that he was incredibly drunk during that show? He plays a lot better on most old videos.

I've come to the understanding the perception of Alexi playing gigs drunk is nothing but a myth. Fans think he's drunk because he has a drink during the show and because of the way he sings. If a man is so wasted can't even spell any words he can't play those songs no matter how good player he is...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpVmCULR2HU&feature=g-all-u&context=G288c2b1FAAAAAAAABAA[/ame]

nice one. notice that they´re using mesa boogies rectifier, which i never saw them using them...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pBF2YdtOGo&feature=related[/ame] i never saw this one! how is it possible

I thought Deadnight Warrior is on C# Tuning? Seems the play it here on Standard D

Last edited by a moderator: