Live Videos Thread

Janne's keyboard is tuned too high and Alexi has to pull it off alone before 2nd chorus

Last edited by a moderator:

You should've mentioned the laser pointer at 3:00 :lol: I'm so glad people don't do this much. Just tonight someone threw a beer glass in the face of a band's guitarist singer, I didn't see it, just heard the guy say much will have to happen before we get them here to play again, and encouraged people who saw who it was to beat him up.. I can't believe someone actually thinks it's funny, it's really pathetic and miserable, whoever does that should get driven over by a bus.

My Bodom videos:

Lake Bodom/Bodom After Midnight:

Bed of Razors:

Children of Decadence/Chokehold:

can anyone find the Live vid of COB where Roope broke his string and he got back with alexi's guitar, it was a festival but i cant remember the one

Arrow? This one?

alexi_laiho_arrow_head.jpg

If so, I've never seen that, so try remember which one it was and see if it can be found, I'm interested in that too.

I asked about it beeing the Scythe because Roope used to carry his old white Jackson RR as backup and had played it sometimes and you may have been confused because the vid beeing a not too good quality bootleg.

Same goes for the arrowhead. Are you sure is the Arrowhead or can it be Roope's old RR (pretty similar to Alexi's Wildchild one and similar in colour scheme to the Arrowhead)?

Have you ever seen this?

uncommon to see alexi without the guitar..