Live Videos Thread

Well you can't compare a club show with a full on festival and a Finnish festival at that.

Why not? Dou you want to say that they don't give a fuck about performance as long as it's not a festival?
you're comparing them in terms of how big the show is. Obviously there'll be loads more people at a festival than at a club show. I'm not saying they pull the same crowds they used to, just these 2 videos aren't comparable.

It's very sad to see Alexi deterioating this much in such a short time. The bands live performances basically got worse with every album after FTR. But they were so good live just half a year ago. Best live performance of ADK I have seen linked below.

Please do not lower yourself to the "celebrity gossip" level. None of us know what is wrong with Alexi, and there is no point in speculating.

Thing is, if you want to avoid gossip, spit out the truth. It just seems to be in Alexi's mindset (from his past experiences maybe) everyone is against him, he doesn't understand fans care, if not for him then at least for the music. Usually people who suddenly lose weight like that end up dying from suicide, so yeah it's kinda concerning.

I'm sure it's hard to post 10k posts on this forum and never start gossiping like a faggot. Alexi completed more in the first 20 years of his life than all of you combined will ever do. He has as much right to privacy as everyone else.

Reactions: SWHBFTR
^I think no-one here cares about gossiping, fans are just annoyed and worried if an artist of this caliber isn't getting help or is denying the issue. You'd think it's hard not to, having been fans for the latter 20 years. We want to see our hero feel like rock'n'roll, the intention is not to create awkwardness, so what's your point? Many great artists and athletes had tragic ends too early in their career, so it's only natural to be concerned, especially knowing Alexi's past. I think he'll be fine tho.

Last edited:
I have had quite a few genuine converations with Alexi a long time ago. His real personality is different than how he appears on stage.

Imagine if you got sick, or even worse, had some kind of mental disorder...

Would you enjoy people speculating about you on a public forum? Where new pictures of you are posted every day and everyone "knows" you. Mental disorders in particular are likely to be harder to overcome when you are a public figure.

Reactions: SWHBFTR
This forum is a remote, dead place only few ever visit anymore. He's putting himself in public light on stage every other day above 10 000 people. You think they don't talk? Many fans including myself know a thing or two about psychology, anatomy and nutrition, we don't want anything bad to happen that could've been fixed. It's enough we lost Peter Steele, Chuck Schuldiner and such, in fact it's been close enough for Alexi and Peter Tägtgren as well.

Congratulations for spreading your deep understanding of anatomy in a remote, dead place :tickled:

Edit: Everyone else you mentioned was or is also real persons that had a life. "You" or "We" didn't lose them you fucking mega-autist. I cringe hard at every post I see from you, and my guess would be that everyone else does the same.

Last edited:
Congratulations for spreading your deep understanding of anatomy in a remote, dead place :tickled:

Edit: Everyone else you mentioned was or is also real persons that had a life. "You" or "We" didn't lose them you fucking mega-autist. I cringe hard at every post I see from you, and my guess would be that everyone else does the same.

Your arrogant entrance posts are what make me cringe and shake head in disbelief. First of all every wise individual is careful at launching insults onto others, knowing people usually project their own feelings onto others, without having a clue about the person. Make of that what you want, I tend to ignore people like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESA1996 and P4T0U
Ok, one more for the road. I'm sure this is on youtube, but even if the upload comes from a good source, the audio quality automatically becomes 192kbps when anything gets uploaded there.

(Part of) St. Petersburg '98 gig:

https://mega.nz/#!u59znA5A!yF6nBwGGFe_PGmfli2QaF6cKjqj24xvPHV1tiyvs57E

I'm prepared to share a lot of rare videos if someone uploads the Seoul 2001 and/or Tuska 2003 gigs in high quality.

Reactions: COB-666 and SWHBFTR
Your arrogant entrance posts are what make me cringe and shake head in disbelief. First of all every wise individual is careful at launching insults onto others, knowing people usually project their own feelings onto others, without having a clue about the person. Make of that what you want, I tend to ignore people like you.

LOL