Live Videos Thread

Cool intro with Warheart as gig opener. I hope this is indication of the band returning to more interesting music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexi is playing very well these days. Wacken was embarrassing to be quite honest.

HOWEVER, I will continue to remain unconvinced of Alexi returning to the root sound unless his next guitar is lake blue with forest green pinstripes and green tree inlays.

Alexi is playing very well these days. Wacken was embarrassing to be quite honest.

HOWEVER, I will continue to remain unconvinced of Alexi returning to the root sound unless his next guitar is lake blue with forest green pinstripes and green tree inlays.

I can't even imagine that. If I ever get enough money...

Well, since youtube's being a bitch to me, I decided to split the videos.

Part 1:
(Warheart, Hate me, Silent night, bodom night)

Part 2:
(Shovel Knockout, Needled 24/7, Everytime I die)

Part 3:

(Deadnight warrior, Angels don't kill)

Part 4:

(In your face, Blooddrunk)

Part 5:

(Downfall, Hate crew deathroll)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roope: "metal church".
Janne's enjoying himself during IYF.

Good stuff, the set seems more fresh now, I'd just like to have Chokehold and Punch Me icluded in there as well, and personally I don't like HCDR. It's still pretty amazing set now.

Good setlists (despise Blooddrunk and Hate Me), nice playing and energic vibe.
It seems that the two months off before this tour has it benefits.

All in all, Alexi's voice is meh. He doesn't have now to force his voice.
The clean voices at Needled are fucking great.
---
This change with Nuclear Blast, the "new era" and the vibe with the band could give us at 2013 a fucking great new album.
There won't never be a HB 2 o FTR 2, but something like the best ideas of the new albums could be fine.

Just got to say that I would fire the guitar techs or amp/sound mixing guys if I where Alexi, how could they fuck up the ENGL sound that much....

This change with Nuclear Blast, the "new era" and the vibe with the band could give us at 2013 a fucking great new album.
There won't never be a HB 2 o FTR 2, but something like the best ideas of the new albums could be fine.

Let's hope so, there really is a vast need now for fresh soundworld, more atmosphere and more bite in the songs. Industrial elements would be interesting, combined with atmosphere and brutal/complex/fast riffing.

Just got to say that I would fire the guitar techs or amp/sound mixing guys if I where Alexi, how could they fuck up the ENGL sound that much....

I was there and I can tell you the sound was much better than what you can hear on theses videos, so don't talk too quickly plz :rolleyes:

I'm wondering what songs will drop off of the setlist and include in.
Alexi just realize that AYDY, BD and RRF are not the best that they only play one song (from RRF two).

At the end it will be like this:
Deadnight
Silent Night
Downfall
Everytime
Hate Me! (Kissing and BAM maybe)
Needled
Sixpounder
HCDR (It's like an anthem for them. Hopefully Angels and Chokehold)
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Shovel
+4/5 from 2013 Album

I'm wondering what songs will drop off of the setlist and include in.
Alexi just realize that AYDY, BD and RRF are not the best that they only play one song (from RRF two).

At the end it will be like this:
Deadnight
Silent Night
Downfall
Everytime
Hate Me! (Kissing and BAM maybe)
Needled
Sixpounder
HCDR (It's like an anthem for them. Hopefully Angels and Chokehold)
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Shovel
+4/5 from 2013 Album

Just my opinion but I hope they get rid of HCDR, Hate Me and Needled. Blooddrunk could also be changed to another song on the album, like TMR or HoMT or ODYWC. They will probably include max 3 songs from the new album, and who is to say it will have many hits worthy of being included in the set? If the trend continues it's gonna be a shit album and only one song will get a place in the setlist as with the last two albums. I hope they have listened to my advice and make a great album. (I'm not a composer of any kind, but I believe I know what are the best elements of COB's music and I think it's bad they're sacrificing them.) Anyway, some of those obvious hits could be changed. So what if some greasy hair fan cries because he didn't hear HCDR. Just be brave and play some other cool shit man, Taste of My Scythe, Punch Me I Bleed, Chokehold, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Hatebreeder... My only In Flames tour IF played mostly just rare songs and I couldn't recognize shit, thought I was a fan.

Could you share it? :worship:

yes, good idea
%5BEmoticon%5D%20Yoh%20Asd.gif