LIVE VIDEOS!!

But not being able to play your own stuff live kinda takes away alot of Credibitly, don't get me wrong Kalmah is and will always be my one of my favorate bands, but its like saying a certin sports player is amazing in training but fails to preform whenever the real test comes up which is pretty much not what you want, Hope new live videos from Canada appear and prove me wrong though.

Edit: Having said that, their peformence of Swamphell is pretty impressive, same goes for Defeat, so maybe its just To the gallows they fucked up :D

Judging a band's live performance from a crappy video you saw on youtube is ridiculous and incredibly stupid, i can't believe you dare run your mouth like that.

If you can't get your ass to the show and see the real deal in person, why don't you just shut the hell up, eh?

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!:worship:notworthy:worship:

your welcome ^^ if the Swamplords play some another concert during my stay ill make more :heh:

@Kuisma

what can i say? pity! but i guess at Jalometalli i wouldnt have to opportunity to bother you for that long... if i had that opportunity at all :p

my camera is just random Sony DSC-S600 but ive noticed it records audio quite well. even in the horrible basements where my band used to have rehearsals the sound would be amazingly good. unfortunately it loses focus easily and it takes a while before it gets it back. but what can you actually demand of a cheap picture camera? ;)

those are awesome videos

+timo has a lot of energy live, the other band members could take notice from him ;p

hes like that all the time :D

uuuuuuh! i loved seeing guys on stage...
i dont think ive ever felt like that at a concert...

cant wait till next time!

Haha the RAWWRR! after each song on the right is me :D Too bad there wasn't that many people in the audience during Kalmah's show (first show of the evening). I came in late and had no trouble getting in the first row. Luckily it stopped raining before the whole thing started. Good show nevertheless although I missed Antti's pick AGAIN.