LOAD N RELOAD

Better than people say/admit to, you just have to take them out of the context of what Metallica were and appreciate it from an unbiased standpoint.

I agree with Ozzman, both good Hard Rock/Blusey albums which plenty of highlights.

Crap. The Unforgiven 2 was the only good thing recorded during that entire session.

whats your opinion about those albums?

utter shit. and no they aren't really good hard rock. Appetite for Destruction is really good hard rock, Dirt is a really good hard rock album... load and reload are just sad sad sad... no good songs, no good riffs, flat out awful vocals... metallica died with these albums.

Uh, there are several good songs on Load. Yeah, the thing is way too long, but I would guess most listeners can find about 30-45 minutes of worthy material on the album. That's what you get from most albums from most bands. It's not a great album or anything, but a classic example of a band throwing as much shit as possible against the wall and hoping something will stick. Obviously this is not as good as their classics. Metallica is hardly the only band that took a significant hit in quality after a decade or so of good stuff. Load gets way more shit than it deserves.

I haven't heard the entirety of Reload. It did not sound promising.