Metallica question....

Hanger 18 said:
This thread is stupid. Metallica are a metal band, metal is so extensive it can range from death screams, to pussy yells, and so on. End of.

You make it sound like we are deciding what style of music Metallica plays by the vocals. If you truly know anything about metal vocals do not matter what so ever. The vocals do not choose the genre.

The Bringer said:
You make it sound like we are deciding what style of music Metallica plays by the vocals. If you truly know anything about metal vocals do not matter what so ever. The vocals do not choose the genre.

'and so on' means guitar, bass, drums, keyboards etc to follow. But I could not be arsed to explain further because its a pointless cause.

ender7227 said:
I want to talk about St. Anger. The drums are what are mostly focused on, but has anyone listened to the guitars? It's pitiful. It's like Metallica looked at what was going on at the time and copied it almost exactly, minus teh production.

To me, the whole sound of that album sounds exactly like Limp Bizkit's debut album, I forget what it's called. "Three Dollar Bill Y'All"? I'm not joking, it really is very, very similar and it's obvious to me Bob Rock was trying to ride the success Limp Bizkit were having at the time.

The band that gave us MOP and AJFA aping Limp Bizkit? Lars even dyed his fucking hair the same as his hero Fred Durst! It's sad, so sad - act your fucking age Lars ya cock!

He can play guitar better than Kirk.
Lars can probably play guitar better than Kirk. And that bass player guy too if he stopped doing that stupid walk/dance thing long enough.