LOL @ Last word thread

This thread is proof you've been a fucking loser no one likes for years on this board. It's probably a record for "longest time being a useless cunt everyone hates on a forum". Or something.

This thread is proof you've been a fucking loser no one likes for years on this board. It's probably a record for "longest time being a useless cunt everyone hates on a forum". Or something.

Oh thats a good one! :rolleyes:

Ive dealt with your kind before, so its not of importance. You're just another hater with a dildo up your ass holding up a sign that reads "I miss Bush".

Oh thats a good one! :rolleyes:

Ive dealt with your kind before, so its not of importance to me. You're just another hater with a dildo up your ass holding up a sign that reads "I miss Bush".

:lol: I never even bothered buying SOWN until about a year after it came out, because I loved the Joey era so much I didn't want to hear them with anyone else, you twat.
I don't care if it's Bush or Joey singing in the band now, I like em both. YOU on the other hand, are incredibly stupid, as if there's something not quite right with you.

:lol: I never even bothered buying SOWN until about a year after it came out, because I loved the Joey era so much I didn't want to hear them with anyone else, you twat.
I don't care if it's Bush or Joey singing in the band now, I like em both. YOU on the other hand, are incredibly stupid, as if there's something not quite right with you.

You spent money on it, whos the stupid one lol, that album was trash. I only bought Joey era albums.

That's why you are not a true fan.

Coming in defense of your boyfriend Stormchaser?

Actually its the other way around, The Bushthrax lovers who hate Joey arent the real fans. Most people have and always will associate the glory years of ANTHRAX with the Joey Belladonna era. To say you dont like the band during their best years and what established them in the first place, is fucking stupid. Youre telling me the best time for the band was when they couldnt even sell records, hold a record label, or fill the small clubs they were playing at? All the people were dressed like chairs. They became almost extinct in the BUSH era. Now that Joey is back all of you are kissing ass looking forward to a new album when we were here all along.

seriously douchebag. It is possible to prefere the Bush years and both 1) have been a fan before the Bush years and 2) NOT hate Joey.

I still struggle to find this overwhhelming hatred of Joey that douchebag so called "metal purists" like you claim come from each and every so-called "Bushthrax" fan.

we are all Anthrax fans Dumb ass, oh wait, DumbAss is a cool poster here.... you, your just a turd.

Actually its the other way around, The Bushthrax lovers who hate Joey arent the real fans. Most people have and always will associate the glory years of ANTHRAX with the Joey Belladonna era. To say you dont like the band during their best years and what established them in the first place, is fucking stupid. Youre telling me the best time for the band was when they couldnt even sell records, hold a record label, or fill the small clubs they were playing at? All the people were dressed like chairs. They became almost extinct in the BUSH era. Now that Joey is back all of you are kissing ass looking forward to a new album when we were here all along.

First of all I don't think anyone needs me to defend them from you. I just speak my mind when I please.

Your post doesn't make any sense. What makes you think I hate Joey? I've always thought that Joey is cool and it's good to have him back in the band. You were here all along? Where the fuck were you when Anthrax needed you? It 's got nothing to do with musical preferences, we are Anthrax-fans because we have supported the band through all times. I could give a fuck who's singing as long as the singing is good. You are back because of Joey and that's what makes you just Joey-fans.

One of the stupidest posts I've read on this board. I won't even argue.

You were here all along? Where the fuck were you when Anthrax needed you? You are back because of Joey and that's what makes you just Joey-fans.

This is so stupid and couldnt be further from the truth. When I first visited this board back in Feb. 2005, there was very little support of the reunion and Joey and tons of bashing of both of them. It pissed me off so much to see it that I signed up that same moment and been posted since.

I never made statements such as "I am done with this band", "R.I.P. Anthrax", "Scott is a sell out/bitch".

To me that is not supporting the band when they need their fans, which I saw alot of in Feb 2005, and I still see alot of now.

This is so stupid and couldnt be further from the truth. When I first visited this board back in Feb. 2005, there was very little support of the reunion and Joey and tons of bashing of both of them. It pissed me off so much to see it that I signed up that same moment and been posted since.

I never made statements such as "I am done with this band", "R.I.P. Anthrax", "Scott is a sell out/bitch".

To me that is not supporting the band when they need their fans, which I saw alot of in Feb 2005, and I still see alot of now.

I think it's glaringly obvious that you are a retard.

But you've stated that you only bought the Joey-era albums, so my point still stands.