LOL @ Last word thread

And once again here we go in the same old loop. I think this place should be renamed the old cranky fogeys board because thats how some of you act.

I guess being a reunion basher makes you more of a true fan? You fucking cocksucker.
reunion bashers are the truest fans of us all, they avoid commercial success and therefore want to erase the first 10 successful years (3 grammy nominations + millions of records sold) from the band's biography + first 5 records from the discography, how much more true can it get? after 12 boring, almost dead Bushthrax-years, 3 lame records in a row (http://www.metal-archives.com), no record-sales (although their truest fans each bought 5 copies of every Bushthrax-album) in a time BEFORE downloads decreased sales, loss of record-contracts, playing to Johnnie Czech, his friends and another 100 people in shitty clubs instead of playing to 2.000 or more in bigger venues like before it was time for a change, there was simply no other way. 'nuff said!

reunion bashers are the truest fans of us all, they avoid commercial success and therefore want to erase the first 10 successful years (3 grammy nominations + millions of records sold) from the band's biography + first 5 records from the discography, how much more true can it get? after 12 boring, almost dead Bushthrax-years, 3 lame records in a row (http://www.metal-archives.com), no record-sales (although their truest fans each bought 5 copies of every Bushthrax-album) in a time BEFORE downloads decreased sales, loss of record-contracts, playing to Johnnie Czech, his friends and another 100 people in shitty clubs instead of playing to 2.000 or more in bigger venues like before it was time for a change, there was simply no other way. 'nuff said!

Anthrax playing for me and my friends (no kidding, I am actually in this video for a glimpse of a second)
Man, I thought you had something like a brain in your head...I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't compare festival-shows with headliner-shows. i'm sorry Johnnie but Anthrax's lack of commercial success during the Bush-era wasn't my fault, i have been supporting them since '93, 'White Noise' made me a fan, i bought SOWN 3 x (still loving it), Stomp 442 2x (big disappointment), Vol. 8 (biggest disappointment) only once, WCFYA (big disappointment) 2 x, i saw them 3 x with John, in '98 on the vol. 8 tour only 100 people showed up when i saw them and imf09's fav. Thrax-tune 'Toast' was on the setlist that night. no need for personal attacks, the 90's are long gone, Bushthrax is history, get over it, Johnnie and don't forget to mosh. do you honestly believe that you come across as a smart guy when you call yourself a reunion basher in 2011 or do you just enjoy living in the past?

Mosh - Hard - Always!

So are 80's, yet you and the other mulletheads frozen in time can't seem to swallow it. Anthrax playing only the nostalgic show with twenty years old songs is even bigger joke than the band which played Toast To The Extras. And I doubt anything will change after the new album, if it ever comes out.

'Toast To The Extras', 'Tester', 'Stealing From A Thief', 'Strap It On' are the songs Anthrax will be remembered for, definitely. no one gives a f**k about 'Madhouse', 'Caught In A Mosh', 'Indians' or 'I Am The Law'.

No, Anthrax will be remembered as the band which couldn't keep their singers...
and I personally really don't give a flying fuck about hearing the songs you mentioned live all over and over again.

I personally really don't give a flying fuck about hearing the songs you mentioned live all over and over again.
same here, their setlists are getting old and they are desperately in need of new material if they want to become relevant again in the metal-scene instead of going down as nostalgia-act.